Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Manny Pacquiao Can Handle Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this guy always start his articles with "Fighter of the decade" ?

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post

all of them except for one sometime last week. and yes I am being literal. this guy ronnie is the oil that runs down pac's nuts when he sweats from working out, and he does not want to be wiped off

Comment

When will this illusion that Pac "will destroy people" disappear? This isnt 4 years ago, Manny has looked ordinary in his last few fights.
        Not sure who will win but Guerrero can take a punch at welter, it will be a close one.

Comment

This guys think bcuz they make a nice fight they allready deserved a fight with pac or money seriously its nat so easy pac pac and money need to fight each other and retire cuz none of this guys are in the level they are period

Comment

Pacturds now claiming Guerrero to be legit after saying Guerrero was being cherry picked for Floyd.

Comment

Make it happen then.

Robert aint losing to this version of Pac.

The juiced version? Maybe.

Manny isnt whooping nobody anymore. He didnt whoop Timmy, he isnt whooping the Ghost.

IF this was to go down Robert would be the most legit threat Manny has ever faced @ WW.

Ghost is not coming off a loss. Not coming off inactivity. Just beat two highly ranked welters. I doubt Manny fights someone that dangerous. He still sniping for Jr WW's and lightweights

Manny destroys this and that--- but looks all sloppy losing to Bradley. Gets his ears boxed off by JMM. Plays patty cake with Mosely. Yea right. He isn't beating anything anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                When will this illusion that Pac "will destroy people" disappear? This isnt 4 years ago, Manny has looked ordinary in his last few fights.
                Not sure who will win but Guerrero can take a punch at welter, it will be a close one.
                Exactly! We dont know how they will do till they step in the ring. Did anybody see the Ghost dominating Berto in this manner? I thought he would win but not like this. Ghost is obviously better than most give him credit for. And isnt Ariza the same guy who thought JMM didnt stand a chance but here we are looking at a 4th fight cause a majority thought pac lost.

Comment

unfortunately the fights has less of a chance of happening than Mayweather-pac bc Guerrero is promoted by GBP, and we know Arum doesn't care about giving the fans the fights they want, esp if 1 of the fighters is promoted by GBP.
                  That being said - I love how the standards for Pac are so high that he has looked ordinary when these are his last few fights:
                  Mosely - past his prime, but still became only the 2nd fighter ever to drop him and Pac won every single rd. Mosely didn't press to make the fight and only tried to survive which is why Pac didn't get the KO.
                  Marquez - probably Pac's worst fight in 5 yrs, but still, a very close fight with a HOF fighter who's still a top 10 LB for lb fighter.
                  Bradley - Pac won 10 of 12 rds in my opinion (and at least 8 even if u give the close rds to Bradley) against another fighter who's top 10 lb 4 lb.

Is he completely unstoppable like he was 3-4 yrs ago. No, he's lost a half step. But to say he has looked "ordinary" is a bit of an exageration. Only thing that makes his seem ordinary are the ridiculous scorecards from the last fight.

Comment

Guerrero could pull it off. I wouldn't bet my life savings on it but I wouldn't be surprised. It's not 2009 anymore. I was less than impressed with Mannys performance in the Bradley fight, although I thought Manny won the fight. He was taking the 1st 2 minutes off in a lot of the rounds. He didn't have that same explosiveness he's had in the past. I think he's slowing down.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
                      Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      all of them except for one sometime last week. and yes I am being literal. this guy ronnie is the oil that runs down pac's nuts when he sweats from working out, and he does not want to be wiped off
                      May be comical to the ones who just about live on this site, but there are newcomers. Nothing wrong with them wanting to see Manny after reading something like that. Good for the sport. You guys need to stop being morons and stop making the same tired comments each and every time.

I'd like to see Manny fight the guy...if there is some more room between them. I thought Robert and Andre were too close, a bit too much.

Another fight which I'd like to see is Manny and Adrien Broner. May be the next best thing, after Floyd. Might even be better, actually...
                      Last edited by DigitalBeast; 11-26-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X