Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow Filipinos The Warning is near

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tang ina mas may sira ka pa ata ng ulo kaysa sa akin eh.

Comment

Why do you dismiss the message as trivial sir? Is it because it's too grave? Or is it too fantastic for the senses to accept?

It is true sir.

There is a coming worldwide economic collapse. While our country the Philippines may feel less of the effects as our stock market is relatively in low percentage in comparison to the country's real market. Of course most doesn't see it but you just need to observe elsewhere. The US is due to pay 1 trillion dollars in interest liabilities this year. They have hundred billion dollar deficits. The EURO is propping itself up with endless loans to stay afloat.

Mga kapwa ko Pinoys, prepare yourself and your families po for it's going to be very hard.

The RFID chip is slowly being introduced. Walmart said that they plan in the short term to pin RFID chips on all their products and be a "members only" business.

Napakadami pa pong examples.

Kilala nyo po ba si Saint Padre Pio? My fellow Catholics are for sure kilala sya. I could post it here one of the messages of Padre Pio during the 1950's.

Eto po yun site where God's messages are being published.

THEWARNINGSECONDCOMING.COM

Ang hinihiling ko lang po sa inyo ay wag nyo po ito i-dismiss bagkus tingnan nyo po with an open and humble heart. Yun lang po mga kapwa ko Pinoy.
      Last edited by MokMok; 08-01-2012, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Comment

Though, I believe that all the signs prophesied in the bible about the second coming have already happened, NO man knows when the world will end.

The time of the end of the world was not even revealed by the Father to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Christ's own words that no man knows of that day and hour (Matt.24:36).

Paghandaan na lang palagi mga parekoy.

Comment

Yes nobody knows kung kelan and exact date ng pagbalik ni Jesus Christ that is why he is saying that no dates will be given regarding his return.

However Jesus Christ is giving us a heads-up of the events leading to his return. And everything is accelerating at an uncontrollable pace kung makikita nyo lang.

The hour of his return is near. We are already on the edge good sirs. Jesus Christ has stated our generation is THE LAST GENERATION.

Good sirs if you have doubts about this its understandable. There will be an event which will happen VERY SOON called THE WARNING in which we will be able to see the state of our souls through the eyes of God. This will be the final act of mercy of God before he commences the Great Tribulation upon man.

I urge you to read the messages instead of ignoring or dismissing it.

Comment

Saint Padre Pio's message...

From translation of a copy of a personal letter written by Padre Pio addressed to the Commission of Heroldsbach appointed by the Vatican that testifies to the truth and reality of these revelations on the Three Days of Darkness given by Our Lord to Padre Pio, a Capuchin priest who bore the stigmata.

JANUARY 28, 1950

Keep your windows well covered. Do not look out. Light a blessed candle, which will suffice for many days. Pray the rosary. Read spiritual books. Make acts of Spiritual Communion, also acts of love, which are so pleasing to Us. Pray with outstretched arms, or prostrate on the ground, in order that many souls may be saved. Do not go outside the house. Provide yourself with sufficient food. The powers of nature shall be moved and a rain of fire shall make people tremble with fear. Have courage! I am in the midst of you.

FEBRUARY 7, 1950

Take care of the animals during these days. I am the Creator and Preserver of all animals as well as man. I shall give you a Few signs beforehand, at which time you should place more food before them. I will preserve the property of the elect, including the animals, for they shall be in need of sustenance afterwards as well. Let no one go across the yard, even to feed the animals--he who steps outside will perish! Cover your windows carefully. My elect shall not see My wrath. Have confidence in Me, and I will be your protection. Your confidence obliges Me to come to your aid.

The hour of My coming is near! But I will show mercy. A most dreadful punishment will bear witness to the times. My angels, who are to be the executioners of this work, are ready with their pointed swords! They will take special care to annihilate all those who mocked Me and would not believe in My revelations.

Hurricanes of fire will pour forth from the clouds and spread over the entire earth! Storms, bad weather, thunderbolts and earthquakes will cover the earth for two days. An uninterrupted rain of fire will take place! It will begin during a very cold night. All this is to prove that God is the Master of Creation. Those who hope in Me, and believe in my words, have nothing to fear because I will not forsake them, nor those who spread My message. No harm will come to those who are in the state of grace and who seek My mother's protection.

That you may be prepared for these visitations, I will give you the following signs and instructions: The night will be very cold. The wind will roar. After a time, thunderbolts will be heard. Lock all the doors and windows. Talk to no one outside the house. Kneel down before a crucifix, be sorry for your sins, and beg My Mother's protection. Do not look during the earthquake, because the anger of God is holy! Jesus does not want us to behold the anger of God, because God's anger must be contemplated with fear and trembling.

Those who disregard this advice will be killed instantly. The wind will carry with it poisonous gases which will be diffused over the entire earth. Those who suffer and die innocently will be martyrs and they will be with Me in My Kingdom.

Satan will triumph! But after three nights, the earthquake and fire will cease. On the following day the sun will shine again. angels will descend from Heaven and will spread the spirit of peace over the earth. A feeling of immeasurable gratitude will take possession of those who survive this terrible ordeal-the impending punishment-with which God has visited the earth since creation.

I have chosen souls in other countries too, such as Belgium, Switzerland. Spain, who have received these revelations so that other countries also may be prepared. Pray much during this Holy Year of 1950. Pray the Rosary, but pray it well, so that your prayers may reach Heaven. Soon a more terrible catastrophe shall come upon the entire world, such as never before has been witnessed, a terrible chastisement never before experienced! The war of 1950 shall be the introduction to these things.

How unconcerned men are regarding these things! which shall so soon come upon them, contrary to all expectations. How indifferent they are in preparing themselves for these unheard of events, through which they will have to pass so shortly!

The weight of the Divine balance has reached the earth! The wrath of My Father shall be poured out over the entire world! I am again warning the world through your instrumentality, as I have so often done heretofore.

The sins of men have multiplied beyond measure: Irreverence in Church, sinful pride committed in sham religious activities, lack of true brotherly love, indecency in dress, especially at summer seasons...The world is filled with iniquity.

This catastrophe shall come upon the earth like a flash of lightning at which moment the light of the morning sun shall be replaced by black darkness! No one shall leave the house or look out of a window from that moment on. I Myself shall come amidst thunder and lightning. The wicked shall behold My Divine Heart. There shall be great confusion because of this utter darkness in which the entire earth shall be enveloped, and many, many shall die from fear and despair.

Those who shall fight for My cause shall receive grace from My Divine Heart; and the cry: "WHO IS LIKE UNTO GOD!" shall serve as a means of protection to many. However, many shall burn in the open fields like withered grass! The godless shall be annihilated, so that afterwards the just shall be able to stand afresh.

On the day, as soon as complete darkness has set in, no one shall leave the house or look from out of the window. The darkness shall last a day and a night, followed by another day and a night, and another day--but on the night following, the stars will shine again, and on the next morning the sun shall rise again, and it will be SPRINGTIME!!

In the days of darkness, My elect shall not sleep, as did the disciples in the garden of olives. They, shall pray incessantly, and they shall not be disappointed in Me. I shall gather My elect. Hell will believe itself to be in possession of the entire earth, but I shall reclaim it!

Do you, perhaps, think that I would permit My Father to have such terrible chastisements come upon the world, if the world would turn from iniquity to justice? But because of My great love, these afflictions shall be permitted to come upon man. Although many shall curse Me, yet thousands of souls shall be saved through them. No human understanding can fathom the depth of My love!

Pray! Pray! I desire your prayers. My Dear Mother Mary, Saint Joseph, Saint Elizabeth, Saint Conrad, Saint Michael. Saint Peter, the Little Therese, Your Holy Angels, shall be your intercessors. Implore their aid! Be courageous soldiers of Christ! At the return of light, let everyone give thanks to the Holy Trinity for Their protection! The devastation shall be very great! But I, Your God, will have purified the earth. I am with you. Have confidence!

(Here ends Padre Pio's Message)

Home spared in Hiroshima, Japan . . .

There is connection between atomic explosion in Hiroshima, Japan and events in Fatima, because one group of Jesuits survived this explosion without any scratch and they lived right in the middle of Hiroshima where was center of explosion. Even theirs animals and grass on land was protected. Scientists were not able to find answer on this but theologians did: "They lived the Message of Fatima".

Comment

Sorry mokmok pero karamihan sa mga sinabi sa mensaheng yan ay wala sa biblia.

Kung wala din naman sa biblia ang sasabihin mo dito ay mabuti pa boxing na lang pag usapan natin.
                Last edited by Dale Cardon; 08-02-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Is it included in the bible that Jesus Christ' arms were pulled out of its socket bones dahil hindi kasya un braso Nya sa butas ng pakuan kaya hinila ang arms Nya till the bones snapped?

Is it included in the bible that kahit andito pa si Mama Mary sa lupa noon she has already interceded NUMEROUS times and the only reason why once lang nabanggit ang pag-intercede ni Mama Mary (turning of water to wine) is because she SPECIFICALLY instructed the authors of the Gospels to OMIT her intercessions?

The Bible states that not everything is included therein dahil hindi kasya ang lahat ng libro sa buong mundo.

When St. John the Evangelist was being given the Book of Revelation by God, there were parts of the book that God forbid St. John to write, instead in the presence of an Angel God ordered St. John to eat the parchment of paper dahil hindi pa napapanahon ang pag-reveal noon. There is also one other Old Testament prophet who saw the contents of the Book of Truth yet he also was ordered by God not to reveal it. It is being revealed now.

I don't want to argue and hindi po iyon ang dahilan why I'm spreading the message of Christ. But there will be several events in the COMING FEW MONTHS which will prove this is God's message and that indeed He is coming back at last.

1. The Warning - this is God's final act of mercy. Man's conscience will be illuminated to the reality of God and every one of us will see Jesus Christ and see the state of our souls through HIS eyes. Jesus Christ said that those who are not in a state of grace may die because the warning will be very painful for sinners.

2. Pope Benedict XVI will flee Rome and be in exile - Christ has said Pope Benedict XVI is the last Pope. The Masons in the Vatican will plot and conspire to oust his Holiness and he will be replaced by THE FALSE PROPHET who will introduce the antichrist to the world.

3. World War 3 - Jesus Christ said that the conflicts in Iran and Syria will ignite a world war and that the conflict will be so severe, the devastation so great that opposing sides will sue for peace. Then the antichrist will appear as a military hero, and a global peacemaker who will unite all religions and creeds and force everyone to take the mark of the beast. Jesus Christ has also said the antichrist is hiding in the EAST.

Guys since 2010 God the Father, Jesus Christ and Mama Mary has been in constant communication. When these things starts to happen at least alam nyo na ang gagawin.

The next few years mga kapwa ko Pinoy will be very hard but we are indeed very lucky dahil ang generation naten ang pinili for Christ' Second Coming.

God is asking us to pray the Rosary, the Divine Mercy prayer, and the Seal of Protection prayer.

Godbless mga kapwa ko Pinoy.
                  Last edited by MokMok; 08-03-2012, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
                    Good day my fellow Pinoys.

Malapit na po ang The Warning. Kung saan Jesus Christ will reveal himself to everyone on a 1on1 basis. It is the last chance of man to repent and go back to God.

Mga kapwa ko Pinoy nasa gitna na po tau ng TRIBULATION period. Jesus Christ said na pagdating ng december magsisimula na ang 3 1/2 years na THE GREAT TRIBULATION. Isang panahon ng matinding pagsubok at paghihirap. This is also the time when the antichrist will reveal himself.

Please visit the site THEWARNINGSECONDCOMING.COM. God the Father, Jesus Christ and Mama Mary is in constant communication with a woman whom is called MARIA DIVINE MERCY.

Kailangan na po naten gumising at maging aware. Pansinin nyo po ang pag angat ng pasismo sa US at Europe, matinding kahirapan at sunod-sunod na mga sakuna. In fact Jesus Christ names the European Union as the beast with 10 horns.

Please find the time to read the messages po and pray the crusade prayers especially THE PRAYER OF THE SEAL OF PROTECTION.

I'm willing to discuss po ito if u have questions although I admit very limited po ang knowledge ko.

Godbless po mga Pilipino.
                    ang sama ng tama mo huh?

so, bago ang "The Warning", meron munang "Pre-Warning" signs?

sabi mo nasa gitna na tayo ng tribulation, pero sa December pa magsisimula ito ayon kay kristo? sino ang nagsasabi ng totoo, ikaw o si jesus christ?

san ba nakakabili ng drogang hinihithit mo?

Comment

The tribulation is 7 years good sir divided into 2 parts. The 2nd half of the tribulation period called THE GREAT TRIBULATION will consist of 3 1/2 years of extreme suffering for humanity.

The important thing po sir is instead of dismissing it outright why not read God's messages first. You lose nothing po since it's free.

The coming years will be very hard po sir. It's inevitable po and the only question is kelan po tau magigising. I urge you good sir na basahin nyo po un mga messages. Also nagbigay na po ng heads-up si God regarding very near future events.

Once na mangyari po ito mananatili pa po ba taung natutulog? The lifestyle that we have now will not persist po.

Godbless po.

Comment

Working...
                      X