• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and where the hell is breakbeat ?? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      Do yourself a favor then.

Don't go to a store or borrow one from a friend.

I'm telling you, once you get a hold of that thing you ain't letting go.

tangina...it sucks not having the best phone in the group..ingit ako...and that;s just the S2

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
      yeah im waiting on my upgrade to come around, still got a couple months, will be going from the EVO to S3. dont tell me u were one of those guys standing outside the apple store at 4am waiting for the new iphone

trust me, if im up at 4am waiting for something, it wont be for a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
        It is the best phone out there full stop in my opinion.

S3:

Reed has a boat.
        Chief is a soldier.
        I have a Swiss Army knife.

I Phone:

Breakbeat is a full grown man who roller blades.

Lmfaoooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
          switched over from the galaxy s2 to iphone 4s and wouldnt go back. iphone/IOS is just much cleaner looking and more professional looking. android is more of a project some geek started in his garage, very mutant like, too colorful, too much **** out there in the google market or whatever its called now. app store is way better, has way better apps

but whatever, theyre both great. pick whatever you prefer
          Professional looking? It's simple as ****. Notifications on the S3 allows you to control volume, WIFI, Blue Tooth etc...

Download an app in the App store, say if you were browsing the top 150, it will take you to the page the app icon is on. Go back to the app store and you will have to start from top 25 again for example. You can not simply go back one step.

The colour? You can actually adjust it on the S3 with 4 modes of vibrancy. Pastel to bold.

Play Store is comparable to the App store and is cheaper. There are more Apps but crap ones that no one really uses. The ones that are good/useful are in both actually.

Android is certainly better in every way. After using my I Phone after the S3, I felt as if I was told to hold back on my punches in sparring. It is smooth, faster internet browsing, easier to navigate around settings with a fixed easy access button. The back button works for all apps and browsers, which is great for quick changes.

I guess some people are simple. I got no issues with you. However the Android is simple too, just it has much more capabilities. A 4 year old can master the I Phone LOL.

Comment

I will use two things to some up Reed's thread.

One guy got the S3 and his friend or whatever said 'Why did you get the Samsung, you always had the best'

Ignorance.

Reed showed his aunty the face recognition unlock. He then showed her his live wall paper (For example my live wallpaper is a fish tank, I can tap my fish to move them along and tap an empty bit to feed it flakes)

She has the 4S and said can my phone do that? He had a smirk and said no.

Basically, if you are old as **** and just discovered how to play a DVD, a woman who has small hands, or roller blade at age 30, you will like the I Phone after using a top Android Phone.

I aint gonna lie, I was someone who thought the I Phone was the best when I first got it, but **** me someone with the S2 showed me **** that I was like dang, it is better but I just got my phone and waited until my contract ran out like 3 weeks ago! Bang.

Comment

Oh the Play Store is sick. You can keep on going down, none of this see more after is it 25 or 50 bull**** you need to click on the App Store. I went down to 500 Apps in 5 secs...

The Youtube Widget app is sick, sharing videos, copying link is easy. I recall the I Phone share function was just E-mailing someone LOL.
              The left menu button on the app let's you like, dislike, share, post, save etc...

It's like I found a very pretty woman, who is a virgin, loves boxing, shares my interests, is kind, fun, funny, smart, loving, cooks the best food, has good cardio, lovely breasts, dresses decent but also looks sexy, is grateful for your manners and gentlemanly behaviour, gives great head and is very open to try things in bed, has white teeth with always good breath and gets you an Android Phone for your B day.

I feel like I dated a whore, everyone had her, she looked OK but was bland, pretty boring, she didn't know what current affairs meant and her fake boobs kept leaking.

Comment

Working...
              X