No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz vs. Lopez Rematch: Schaefer, Showtime on Board

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ortiz vs. Lopez Rematch: Schaefer, Showtime on Board

Prior to Saturday night's barnburner at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, junior welterweight contender Josesito Lopez (30-4, 18KOs) was written off before he even stepped in the ring with former welterweight champion Victor Ortiz (29-4-2, 22KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Rematch!? Yes please!

Comment

Man, could you imagine if lopez stops him again in the rematch???

Comment

That's whether Ortiz wants it at all. They should put it on the Alvarez undercard in September so that poor Ortiz can watch what he missed out on. :laff2:

(Damn, I can be such a cold bastage sometimes... And I actually like Ortiz!)

Comment

I'd very much love to see a rematch. Was a great fight the entire way, very close even though I had Ortiz slightly ahead. I like Ortiz, if for no other reason than he hasn't ever been in a boring fight.

Comment

I'll have another, thanks.

Comment

They should go for it. There's money. Redemption for Ortiz or solidifying for Lopez. Throw it on the Canelo under card if you have to (pending Ortiz' jaw recovery)

Comment

ortiz was landing the harder shots??????????? ortiz was actually losing in my eyes, his defense is terrible everytime he throws n retreats his hands are down, he was losing but it was a good fight!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The rematch cannot be on the Alvarez UC in September, guys. Ortiz has a broken jaw, September return is out the window.

Comment

I could not believe how Ortiz would get hit by the right hand consistently. It was crazy I was saying to myself come on man move your head or just put your guard up after throwing something. He needs to work on his defense he gets that tightened up he blast Lopez in a rematch. I know everyone thinks he is more of a puss now but a broke jaw does not sound like fun to me especially in a fight where you are getting hit a lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X