Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just because you had more chances doesn't equal victory.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
    I was truly worried for the US in that last half hour. They were battering away. Their goalie is something else.
    Their goalie is alright, he's nothing compared to Europe's elite.
    Casillas, Reina, Buffon, Valdez, Van der Sar, Lloris etc are all much better than him. He's OK with Everton, but his saves were impressive because the English all shot straight at him, he didn't have to move for any significant save, credit for positioning though.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Don't you dare.
      Believe me I dare............ and K-os>>>>>>>>K'naan

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
        you refuse to admit a terrible goal keeping error got you a draw and not due to any skill
        every goal that goes in is a goalkeeper error, if it wasn't.. it wouldn't go in. you fail.

Comment

A draw will go down as a loss for England but it's a stretch to suggest that it should go down as a win for the yanks.

Comment

Most of you *******s talking trash, Don't even WATCH football..

Which is hilarious.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              A draw will go down as a loss for England but it's a stretch to suggest that it should go down as a win for the yanks.
              Somehow us being pinned in our Last 3rd for most of the match:

Means we won. But like lol score should have read:

ENG 4 1 USA

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                You English are a trip. Just because you had more chances does not mean you were supposed to win. Altidore had the best scoring chance, outside of the netter you got and had that one went in, it was a wrap. Your bull**** chances were getting stopped. Just because you have a **** goalie shouldn't mean that every shot you take, is going in. We have the best goalie in the world and your putrid shots were not going to get in the net. Be happy that you didn't lose 2-1.
                Give me Buffen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                  Believe me I dare............ and K-os>>>>>>>>K'naan
                  man k-naan is much better than k-os, k-os is gay, I heard one of his songs terrible. Waving flag > anything he ever wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    every goal that goes in is a goalkeeper error, if it wasn't.. it wouldn't go in. you fail.
                    That isn't true in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                      That is an outrages comment.

Most goals are because it would be impossible to save it.

E.g.

Comment

Working...
                      X