No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Bradley-Rios Possible, Bradley-Pacquiao Not Sure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Bradley-Rios Possible, Bradley-Pacquiao Not Sure

Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas - On Saturday night, WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (31-0-1, 12KOs) boxed his way to a twelve round split decision victory over former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-7-1, 40KOs). The scores were 115-113 for Marquez, 115-113 for Bradley, 116-112 for Bradley.

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum could see a potential fight taking place between Bradley and Brandon Rios (31-1-1, 23KOs) - if Rios is capable of beating eight division champion Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs) on November 23rd in Macau, China.

If Pacquiao wins, there is no guarantee that Arum would be capable of making a rematch with Bradley, who won a controversial twelve round split decision over the Filipino star in June 2012. The fight itself was not sensational and the overall financial success was lower than most of the major events involving Pacquiao in the last few years. [Click Here To Read More]

Pacquiao can not beat Bradley even if Bradley's other foot is tied to a pole what more when Bradley is fit? Arum knows.

Comment

Make Pacquiao vs Bradley 2 you stupid mother****ing ***..

Comment

To hell with all of that. I wanna see Provodnikov/Rios.

Comment

Bradley vs Alvarado if he wins is also a good matchup

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            Pacquiao can not beat Bradley even if Bradley's other foot is tied to a pole what more when Bradley is fit? Arum knows.

Excuse me but Manny already beat Bradley and Arum knows it. Unless of course you disagree with the rest of the brain functioning boxing world?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              Pacquaio already beat Bradley 10-2. Easy work. Arum needs to save Bradley for the future. He's trying to build on the Marquez win. Another beating from Pacquiao would put an end to any hopes of marketability because of the aftermath of the first fight.

Comment

I think what Arum if trying to say is, "Pacquiao already beat Bradley in a lackluster flop of a ppv that made me no money and besides, Rios is going to beat Pac."

Comment

Bradley said he's not fighting in Asia.

Comment

The numbers must have been really freaking bad for Pacman vs. Bradley lol. I have a feeling the numbers were lower than the Clottey fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X