Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lucian Bute, Jean Pascal Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lucian Bute, Jean Pascal Face To Face at Presser

The Canadian super-fight was officially announced earlier today, at the Bell Centre, as former champions Lucian Bute (31-1, 24 KOs) and Jean Pascal (27-2-1, 16 KOs) went face to face at the official press conference for their May 25th showdown, which takes place at the Bell Centre in Montreal and co-promoted by InterBox and Groupe Yvon Michel. The tickets will go on sale Thursday, March 28. Photos by Ryan Remiorz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Doesn't this means Bute isn't enforcing his Froch rematch anymore? Not that am complaining about this Romanian v haitian super fight that's taking place in Canada.

Comment

We don't need to see a Bute/Froch fight...the first one was pretty conclusive-lol

Big difference in height between Bute and Pascal...interesting fight...Bute will run to the ropes the first punch he takes-lol

Comment

Man, I can't wait for this fight! Both these guys have shown they are beatable, but both have had their moments too. Great match-up.

Comment

is Bute wearing heels after showing what a ***** he is against Froch?

Comment

Photo 3 looks like Pascal beat Bute to the hand squeeze. I hate when that happens, I always feel like the other person is gonna think I'm a wimp with my limp handshake.

Comment

Isn't it interesting how these big "super" fights always happen when both guys are down and out. When both were champ's, nothing. And look now.

Now we need Floyd Mayweather to take a loss, and watch how more flexible he will become in regards to Pacquiao and others.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Doesn't this means Bute isn't enforcing his Froch rematch anymore? Not that am complaining about this Romanian v haitian super fight that's taking place in Canada.
                No.
                Bute still want's Froch, but can't get him right now. Obviously because Froch has a fight he wanted more, against Kessler. Interbox played this well. Bute stock will rise back up again if he beat Pascal. Stevenson is taken out of the IBF mandatory spot by Dawson, and Lucian will find himself in a very good position as Canada's best fighter trying to avenge his only loss.
                Bute vs Froch 2 will be a huge money fight like this one against Pascal.
                Why do you guys think Pascal-Dawson was dropped by HBO for the one that's happening now.

Comment

in the top picture pascal aint even looking at bute.

Comment

Originally posted by ElPerroBigoton View Post
                    Photo 3 looks like Pascal beat Bute to the hand squeeze. I hate when that happens, I always feel like the other person is gonna think I'm a wimp with my limp handshake.
                    thats the first thing i have noticed lol!

Comment

Working...
                    X