Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the hardest drug you have ever done and what was the experience like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    Done 5 of the drugs on that list, also shout outs to dmt and salvia

By far my fav drug on that list is shrooms
    Forgot about spice and salvia. Salvia is some trippy shit for being legal

Comment

When I was young and dumb I did them all, everything but heroine although I did plenty of morphine and synthetics that are pretty damn close.

The one drug that had me hallucinating like no other was mescaline. DMT, Shrooms/Acid had NOTHING on Mescaline. I'll give you a little dose of an experience I had years ago.

I was at a rave, the year either 1998 or 1999. Did some x, it was weak, was looking to get some more. Met these people who had mescaline so I got some. Never tried it before. First time for anything right?

When it hit me it me HARD! I was in a room, it's dark, loud music playing, people dancing, glowsticks, you know the typical Seattle rave scene in the late 90's. I started feeling this intense wave all over my body, so I sat next to the wall to gather myself. Put my head in my arms for a few seconds, blackness. Just music. Bass. Boom boom boom. I'm like, this is cool, this is a dope feeling. I like this. I'm feeling like million bucks. I lift my head and to my surprise there are about 50-60 3-4 foot tall bright green alien spider like creatures in the room, dancing and moving around with the music. I'm like, wow this is crazy! This is the best show ever! Then I'm like, where the hell are the strings? How are these alien spiders moving around? That's when it hit me. This was no show! These were figments of my imagination! At this point I can feel the sweat beading off my face, the heat was too intense. This couldn't be real. Was it? Too much for me, I'm not down with Alien spiders so I bob & weave my way out the room, carefully avoiding each alien spider as best I can. Don't want to make eye contact with them, so I keep my eyes focused on my feet. Walk slow. There is no floor just blackness. I'm walking on emptiness.

I finally exit the room which probably took 15 minutes at least, I'm outside, fresh air, this is perfect this is heaven. I made it. I sit down on the concrete by a group of e-tards. They don't mind how messed up I look I don't think, they're in their own world. A girl with a purple cat mask sits down next to me and asks if I'm ok. I say yeah just really high. She's rubbing me, giving me a back rub, telling me how much she wants to be with me. She's kissing my neck, my lips. fuck, this is awesome, I'm not even looking at her. She's perfect, an absolute angel. After god knows how long I finally get a glimpse of her face. my god! that's no mask! That's her fucked up looking face! her face is mutated like she's been badly burned. Is this some joke? I get up on my feet in absolute horror and disgust and back away. She's asking, what's wrong, what's wrong? Where are you going? I'm out of here.

I wonder off and the adventure continues being lost in my own world. The crazy thing was those e-tards I sat next to where my friends. I didn't even recognize them. The girl that was rubbing on me was a girl I came to the rave with!
      Last edited by ИATAS; 01-03-2013, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        it sounds like im joking but im really not, i dont do drugs (neither narcotics nor legal). All i do is drink
        I dont do drugs....but i do drink.

Lol, reminds me of half baked. "I dont do drugs though, just weed"

Comment

Tylonel extra strength
          Why would you play with your life like that? Almost as dangerous as Peter Manfredo's life threatening stoppage when Calzaghe was brutally beating him.

Comment

Tylonel extra strength
            That stuff will kill ya.

Comment

everything on the list

Comment

I smoke weed regularly, but the only other drug I've done in my life on that list is XTC. I remember my 1st experience I got raped by my Wifes then best friend, me and my wife were not yet talking. But her friend took me to a room and just started going off giving me a BJ, but for some reason I really couldn't get it up but she was still sucking away! I'll never forget that, but I'm proud I've never did any hard drugs I knew a lot of people hooked on Heroin, muscle relaxers and Coke.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  When I was young and dumb I did them all, everything but heroine although I did plenty of morphine and synthetics that are pretty damn close.

The one drug that had me hallucinating like no other was mescaline. DMT, Shrooms/Acid had NOTHING on Mescaline. I'll give you a little dose of an experience I had years ago.

I was at a rave, the year either 1998 or 1999. Did some x, it was weak, was looking to get some more. Met these people who had mescaline so I got some. Never tried it before. First time for anything right?

When it hit me it me HARD! I was in a room, it's dark, loud music playing, people dancing, glowsticks, you know the typical Seattle rave scene in the late 90's. I started feeling this intense wave all over my body, so I sat next to the wall to gather myself. Put my head in my arms for a few seconds, blackness. Just music. Bass. Boom boom boom. I'm like, this is cool, this is a dope feeling. I like this. I'm feeling like million bucks. I lift my head and to my surprise there are about 50-60 3-4 foot tall bright green alien spider like creatures in the room, dancing and moving around with the music. I'm like, wow this is crazy! This is the best show ever! Then I'm like, where the hell are the strings? How are these alien spiders moving around? That's when it hit me. This was no show! These were figments of my imagination! At this point I can feel the sweat beading off my face, the heat was too intense. This couldn't be real. Was it? Too much for me, I'm not down with Alien spiders so I bob & weave my way out the room, carefully avoiding each alien spider as best I can. Don't want to make eye contact with them, so I keep my eyes focused on my feet. Walk slow. There is no floor just blackness. I'm walking on emptiness.

I finally exit the room which probably took 15 minutes at least, I'm outside, fresh air, this is perfect this is heaven. I made it. I sit down on the concrete by a group of e-tards. They don't mind how messed up I look I don't think, they're in their own world. A girl with a purple cat mask sits down next to me and asks if I'm ok. I say yeah just really high. She's rubbing me, giving me a back rub, telling me how much she wants to be with me. She's kissing my neck, my lips. fuck, this is awesome, I'm not even looking at her. She's perfect, an absolute angel. After god knows how long I finally get a glimpse of her face. my god! that's no mask! That's her fucked up looking face! her face is mutated like she's been badly burned. Is this some joke? I get up on my feet in absolute horror and disgust and back away. She's asking, what's wrong, what's wrong? Where are you going? I'm out of here.

I wonder off and the adventure continues being lost in my own world. The crazy thing was those e-tards I sat next to where my friends. I didn't even recognize them. The girl that was rubbing on me was a girl I came to the rave with!

Lol. wtf. Alien spiders!

Comment

No bath salts?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

This is some Fear and Loathing type shiet.

Comment

Working...
                      X