Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire: "Rigo priced himself out" [VIDEO]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXRjqjZD4rY

EDIT: oops, embedded the wrong video.
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 10-13-2012, 03:24 AM.

This is another lie. Donaire comes out with bs after bs. It started off with Rigo is nobody. Then he went on to say he hasn't accomplished anything. Then he says Nishioka is the guy HE WANTED. But supposedly he attempted at fighting Rigo and priced himself out? Riiiight. Rigo and Lara both been begging for fights and saying they would fight for peanuts. Rigo was just about to fight for 100K before Hyde threw a fit.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      This is another lie. Donaire comes out with bs after bs. It started off with Rigo is nobody. Then he went on to say he hasn't accomplished anything. Then he says Nishioka is the guy HE WANTED. But supposedly he attempted at fighting Rigo and priced himself out? Riiiight. Rigo and Lara both been begging for fights and saying they would fight for peanuts. Rigo was just about to fight for 100K before Hyde threw a fit.
      Being a nobody, not accomplishing anything, and pricing himself too high aren't unrelated subjects.

When did Rigo say he would fight Donaire for peanuts?
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 10-12-2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Nobody wants to fight Rigo and I don't blame them. High risk/little reward, not a draw, etc

Comment

thats true tho, lol...and yes , nonito has always wanted to fight nishioka long before rigo was brought up ..you said he was ducking him too remember, or should i refresh your memory?

and with rigo thinking 150 k is chump change , i dont think it's farfetched he did price himself out..

Comment

I think Donaire will lose to nishioka

Comment

Rigo has like 5 different managers/promoters leeching off of him, wouldn't surprise me if he did ask for a large sum.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                thats true tho, lol...and yes , nonito has always wanted to fight nishioka long before rigo was brought up ..you said he was ducking him too remember, or should i refresh your memory?

and with rigo thinking 150 k is chump change , i dont think it's farfetched he did price himself out..
                So what has Mathebula and Vazquez accomplished? Vazquez got KTFO by a beyond shot Arce and Mathebula had a belt... so does Rigo. Yall starting to sound like Mayweather now. So if Donaire wanted to fight Nishioka why did he SUPPOSEDLY approach or offer Rigo a fight? And yes please refresh my memory. I love seeing people going out of their way to quote me.

Comment

So what has Mathebula and Vazquez accomplished? Vazquez got KTFO by a beyond shot Arce and Mathebula had a belt... so does Rigo. So if Donaire wanted to fight Nishioka why did he SUPPOSEDLY approach or offer Rigo a fight? .
                  They brought belts for less money (for themselves) than what Rigo is probably asking for.

Guess how much Nishioka is getting paid by HBO.

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
                  Purses for Saturday's fights: Donaire 750k, Nishioka 100k (but a lot more with Japanese TV), Rios 500k, Alvarado 250k. @andreward #boxing
                  Do you think Rigo will take the Donaire fight for 100k? The difference between Nishioka and Rigo is that Nishioka brings a ton of Japanese money so he doesn't have to ask HBO for so much. Lara took the Pwill fight for 100k. Will Rigo (who fights in division no one pays attention to) do the same?
                  So if Donaire wanted to fight Nishioka why did he SUPPOSEDLY approach or offer Rigo a fight?
                  They share the same promoter. Bob Arum brings Donaire offers for different fighters and he chooses the one that will makes the most sense. He never ruled out Rigo. I don't understand what exactly you're getting at.
                  Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 10-12-2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

So what has Mathebula and Vazquez accomplished? Vazquez got KTFO by a beyond shot Arce and Mathebula had a belt... so does Rigo. Yall starting to sound like Mayweather now. So if Donaire wanted to fight Nishioka why did he SUPPOSEDLY approach or offer Rigo a fight? And yes please refresh my memory. I love seeing people going out of their way to quote me.
                    they're more accomplished than rigo's 11-0 ass, thats for sure...lol

Comment

Working...
                    X