No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kotelnik is Already Planning To Return To The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kotelnik is Already Planning To Return To The Ring

Former junior welterweight champion Andreas Kotelnik (31-4-1, 13KOs), who recently retired, is already planning to return at the end of the year.

[Click Here To Read More]

Boxers retire just to unretire. Only a few have stuck to it like Hagler and Lewis. Two guys who I wish didn't retire when they did, but they left the the game with their careers untarnished.

I wish Calslappy would unretire so Froch could expose his @$$ in a mega England showdown.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Kotelnik is Already Planning To Return To The Ring
      he keeps getting robbed so i understand his frustration...

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
        Boxers retire just to unretire. Only a few have stuck to it like Hagler and Lewis. Two guys who I wish didn't retire when they did, but they left the the game with their careers untarnished.

I wish Calslappy would unretire so Froch could expose his @$$ in a mega England showdown.
        If Joe could outbox Bhop lol lamao lmao lol he would easily box circles around Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          If Joe could outbox Bhop lol lamao lmao lol he would easily box circles around Froch.
          If by "outbox" you mean "slap" then yeah he won that battle I know it was a controversial decision, but as a BHOP fan I actually had Calslappy winning that one. He didn't have the more effective shots but he won with more activity. I think Froch would seriously hurt Joe if they fought. KO for sure.

Comment

No way Froch ever beats Joe Calzaghe...

In fact... I think the only 168lb fighter with a chance to beat Joe today would be Andre Ward.

Comment

Hell Yeah! Kotelnik vs Pacquiao!! Just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by dblaze9 View Post
                No way Froch ever beats Joe Calzaghe...

In fact... I think the only 168lb fighter with a chance to beat Joe today would be Andre Ward.
                You're giving Joe waaaay too much credit!!!
                Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 06-28-2012, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                  If by "outbox" you mean "slap" then yeah he won that battle I know it was a controversial decision, but as a BHOP fan I actually had Calslappy winning that one. He didn't have the more effective shots but he won with more activity. I think Froch would seriously hurt Joe if they fought. KO for sure.
                  Because of the Bute fight you, like so many others, are now overrating Froch's power. And it is strange how ole Joe was able to hurt Bhop enough with those so called slaps that he had to fake being hit low to catch a break.

Comment

Kotelnik vs Matthysse....what a fight that would be!

Comment

Working...
                    X