No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Abraham vs Farias, Stieglitz vs Weber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Abraham vs Farias, Stieglitz vs Weber

The weights are in for the big show in Offenburg, Germany. The return of Arthur Abraham who faces the durable Pablo Farias, and WBO super middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz defends his title in the co-feature against Henry Weber. Photos by Photo Wende

[Click Here To Read More]

If Abraham loses this one, call it a career.

Comment

My prediction: Abraham kills Farias with heavy body shots in round 2-4.
      Abraham will have another tune up after that before facing the winner of Kessler vs. Stieglitz at the end of 2012. No doubt it will be Kessler and no doubt it will be verry difficult for Abraham.
      But it will be his last chance.
      Last edited by Tobi.G; 01-13-2012, 03:48 PM.

Comment

I thought AA was moving back down to middle? He is god awful at 168. I would, however love to see him fight Sturm or Chavez jr at MW. Even Barker would be a great scrap IMO

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          I thought AA was moving back down to middle? He is god awful at 168. I would, however love to see him fight Sturm or Chavez jr at MW. Even Barker would be a great scrap IMO
          They found out that he cant make the weight anymore. He would have to kill himself to make weight and Wegner dont want to destroy Abrahams body. Thats what Wegner and Abraham say.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
            They found out that he cant make the weight anymore. He would have to kill himself to make weight and Wegner dont want to destroy Abrahams body. Thats what Wegner and Abraham say.
            Damn, that sucks. He should have stopped blowing up to 200 lbs in between fights.

Comment

Working...
            X