Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chisora 3 wheel Robin Reliant bandwagon thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chisora 3 wheel Robin Reliant bandwagon thread.

All aboard the Del Boy bandwagon. The WBC belt is coming back home. Vitali has no chane against Del, I hope he comes into the ring in a Robin Reliant and the gives Vitali a big kiss.

Im on board, i used to really dislike the ear biting kissing prick, but he's been winning me over the last 2 years.

Im pretty sure it started when he knocked Sexton out in the rematch.

Hes completley crazy, but i now like it lol!

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      Im on board, i used to really dislike the ear biting kissing prick, but he's been winning me over the last 2 years.

Im pretty sure it started when he knocked Sexton out in the rematch.

Hes completley crazy, but i now like it lol!
      Yeah he is crazy but i like that, I think he is funny in a strange sort of way. I could imagine him being a bigger star than he is if he was on ITV.

Comment

Loved the interview with Steve Bunce when he was in fits at the way he ruffled up Helenius's hair. Chisora is a fun fighter.

Comment

I don't think he wil win.

BUT.....I think he's the best opponent available and he can truly push Vitali like no other.

Comment

WARRR chisora, im on this ****, in the bandwagon, do it for england!

Comment

Del Boy yeeeeaaaahhhhhh....NO...he will lose badly but I'll still be rooting for him.

Comment

Yeah he'll be entering in a yellow 3 wheeler and leaving in an ambulance.

Comment

Working...
                X