No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Khan is Right Behind Mayweather, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Khan is Right Behind Mayweather, Pacquiao

Boxing promoter Oscar de La Hoya insists Amir Khan will be the world's best pound-for-pound boxer in the future.

[Click Here To Read More]

oscar de la hoya is wrong

Comment

Promoters gonna promote.

Comment

I agree......

Comment

Dude, Khan got melted in one round by Brietas Prescott! And he ain't fought anybody of any merit. Peterson ko's him in 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            I agree......
            ti prosta ahuyel comrade

Comment

He can start calling himself the best at 140 when he beats Bradley and Peterson. But even haters need to acknowledge his improvements since the Prescott fight. He's fast, accurate and busy. He will give anyone problems.

Comment

Bad news for Khan. Believe me.

Comment

De La Hoya, I thought you said Canelo was the next best thing? Canelo turned out to be just ordinary. Khan is not that sensational either. Lets start making fighters fight the best and stop screwing with the reputation of this sport. It's time for all these so called amazing fighters to step up their game and strap on their nuts and face the best rather than just look for easy wins.

Comment

Amir Khan shouldn't be in the pound for pound rank. He is a joke he is a product of his own hype, he hasnt beaten anyone of merit he has a glass jaw and will be knocked out very soon by a half decent boxer. He run's his mouth about Floyd saying oh i can beat him but not for another 3 fights so which is it. Then as soon a Pacquiao shows a sign of being human he pounces all over his "friend" saying he gets the better of him in sparring. Id love to see Floyd embarrass his ass and Manny knock him the **** out. Khan is a joke go back to England where your undefeated until you fight in the states.

Comment

Working...
                    X