No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steward on Working With Gamboa, Facing Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steward on Working With Gamboa, Facing Brandon Rios

Highly-respected trainer Emanuel Steward has seen his name in the headlines a lot in recent weeks. Within a month’s span, it was revealed that Steward had amicably parted ways with former light heavyweight champion Chad Dawson and then WBA junior middleweight title holder Miguel Cotto for reasons that seemed to be out of his control.

[Click Here To Read More]

i cant wait to see rios crawling like a cockroach on the canvas

Comment

I don't even want to get excited because I know Arum will fuk it up some how

Comment

That fight won't happen. Bob Arum will not allow any of them to loose. They will be fighting bums by separate.

Comment

Bob Arum will never toss 2 of his fighters together unless they are shot, see Margarito- Cotto. Don't get excited, uncle Bob knows his business

Comment

Bob dont run the show anymore Duboef has taken over.

Comment

This fight wont happen. Arum will keep feeding them stiffs, instead of getting the most out of their ability. Arum wont even let either in their with Pacquaio, they have too much potential to be marketable. Arum will keep feeding Pacquaio the Joshua Clotteys and rematch him against Cotto after the Marquez beating.

Comment

rios will stop gamboa in a margarito-cotto fashion. gamboa gets too sloppy after a few rounds

Comment

I doubt Rios will stick around lightweight long enough for Gamboa to catch up, and rushing Gamboa into a LW showdown with Bam Bam could be disasterous

Comment

Rios is a good fighter but he is not on Gamboa's level, you guys are dreaming if you think Rios can win that fight, and the weight thing is not an issue, Gamboa started his career at that weight 130-135, too much of a boxer for Rios, you think beating Acosta who almost make him quit or Antillon, it is the same than facing Gamboa? I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                    X