No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Ortiz 24/7 - The Aftermath of The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Ortiz 24/7 - The Aftermath of The Fight

Normally HBO’s award winning documentary series 24/7 gives us an inside look into a boxer’s life and training camp leading up to the big fight. For the first time, however, 24/7 continued to have their cameras roll and followed both Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Victor Ortiz up until they entered and exited the ring on fight night, last Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Great job Luis, on this and all the reviews. Agree; all future replays should be like this where eligible. That made the replay unique and watchable in a way I haven't seen since HBO used to do big studio replays with fighters (i.e. Leonard-Hagler and even Tyson-Douglas since so many people missed it live).

Comment

I really liked it.Even though fight camp 360 did this before hbo showtime did copied 24/7 but either way its brillant

Comment

It was a great to see the aftermath on HBO... Funny how Victoria was laughing .. iTs unreal how a guy who loses his belt and his pride just giggles... I will never understand that... But Mayweather is 24/7!!! point blank and Victoria well thanks for the sob story on each episode... REally entertaining...LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
          Great job Luis, on this and all the reviews. Agree; all future replays should be like this where eligible. That made the replay unique and watchable in a way I haven't seen since HBO used to do big studio replays with fighters (i.e. Leonard-Hagler and even Tyson-Douglas since so many people missed it live).
          Thanks Cliff, much appreciated.

It really did make watching the replay unique. They did a great job.

Comment

It was awesome. Sooooooooooo well done and cool to see the footage switch back and forth from normal fight footage to the 24/7 cameras. Loved it.

Comment

Does anybody else think that Oscar's brother is his coke supplier? That fool was high as a kite acting all hyped in front of everyone lol.

Somebody give Oscar some acting lessons because his effort at reassuring Victor after the fight was just pathetic. Golden Boy has vested interest in Floyd Mayweather. Look at Richard Schaefer laughing soon after Floyd knocks down Victor.

Comment

Originally posted by SP1 View Post
                Does anybody else think that Oscar's brother is his coke supplier? That fool was high as a kite acting all hyped in front of everyone lol.

Somebody give Oscar some acting lessons because his effort at reassuring Victor after the fight was just pathetic. Golden Boy has vested interest in Floyd Mayweather. Look at Richard Schaefer laughing soon after Floyd knocks down Victor.
                What amazes me more is how much Ortiz is in denial when discussing the much deserved loss with his team. The definition of being mentally weak and nobody in his team cares enough to be straight with him on that. Ortiz's team is a failure at the highest level of the game.

Comment

HBO has some nerves doing another 24/7 of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by fisto View Post
                    hbo has some nerves doing another 24/7 of this fight.
                    you mad???? Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X