No announcement yet.

Why are Yanks Fannies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
    American Football is a tarts game and everyone in England laughs at it. Bunch of fannies.
    sentimientos torrito !!!!!!!

este sobamanguera no era haci

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
      sentimientos torrito !!!!!!!

este sobamanguera no era haci

I don't speak Spanish sorry, so you will have to translate that comment for me.

Comment

si tu estuvieras ..... aqui ...... se que tu mundo seria differente ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I don't speak Spanish sorry, so you will have to translate that comment for me.
          nah .... you aren't making any sense .... so neither will I ..........

Comment

si tu estuvieras ..... aqui ...... se que tu mundo seria differente ~~~~~~~~~~
            Why are you speaking Spanish? I'm not interested Amigo. Ha ha ha

Comment

nah .... you aren't making any sense .... so neither will I ..........
              I don't make sense to you because i am English, you don't understand our culture or sayings. We all think American football is wank here. Hope you understand that bit Pedro? To help you out a bit...........A tart is slang for a female here, a b itch or a slag.
              Last edited by Cherry Picker; 08-30-2010, 08:13 PM.

Comment

I don't make sense to you because i am English, you don't understand our culture or sayings. We all think American football is wank here. Hope you understand that bit Pedro?
                i don't understand Green Tooth ... i'm a huge fan of NFL football ... and a fan of the EPL .... and yet i don't get on anyone for watching one or the other ...

Comment

i don't understand Green Tooth ... i'm a huge fan of NFL football ... and a fan of the EPL .... and yet i don't get on anyone for watching one or the other ...
                  What is green tooth?

Comment

What is a B eaner or a Wet Back? I was in California a few years ago and heard those words a lot. Can you enlighten me?

Comment

What is a B eaner or a Wet Back? I was in California a few years ago and heard those words a lot. Can you enlighten me?
                      You're a right gobshite. You can't be enlightened.

Comment

Working...
                      X