ESPN first take video on Mayweather Showtime/CBS deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN first take video on Mayweather Showtime/CBS deal

not sure if this was posted already

Last edited by Mayweather41-0; 02-20-2013, 11:29 PM.

I agree it would be good if he will indeed fight 6 times. But yeah, that's not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      I agree it would be good if he will indeed fight 6 times. But yeah, that's not happening.
      i think he will have 3 more fights in his career

Comment

Steven A, schooled slip in this one!!!!

Comment

Skip owns Stephen A AGAIN! Listen from 5:00 on. Skip says its all about money and not Quality...Stephen A agrees without knowing than changes the subject quickly ...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Skip owns Stephen A AGAIN! Listen from 5:00 on. Skip says its all about money and not Quality...Stephen A agrees without knowing than changes the subject quickly ...
            Yeah cuz fighting Mosley, Clottey, and JMM 100 times is quality STFU dude!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Floyd wished he had a rivalry that matched up against Manny vs Marquez. I'd be more pumped up to watch Manny vs Marquez #5 than Floyd vs Guerrero. Any day, any time!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                the subject on the video was Floyd. Or you to stupid to understand that! Dont answer that i get it. Skip owned his dumb ass heheheheeee you stfu bltch!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Floyd wished he had a rivalry that matched up against Manny vs Marquez. I'd be more pumped up to watch Manny vs Marquez #5 than Floyd vs Guerrero. Any day, any time!
                  lol JMM PAC 5 will bring more money than any fight Floyd can muster up....Because we all know Floyd will never grow any balls and fight Canelo!

Floyd took a deal with Showtime because HBO knew he wasnt worth the hype anymore. HBO is the King of boxing networks always has. They can fork out unlimited dough to keep Floyd but neeeh why bother. Skip called it out on this video!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY
                    skip doesntg even know wtf hes talking about half the time all he goes on is what MP says he never mentions bob arum and neither does stephen A...

neither one of them mentions MP flip flops and these two clowns dont talk about boxing outside of FMW and MP if they did esp with the mares situation they would know that GBP and top rank have a feud the MP fight was never gonna get made anyway its was just a cat and mouse chase with one side doing all the talking while another side barely said anything....
                    sigh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X