No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Still Pondering His Boxing Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    My point is that I'd like to see how Pacquiao would do against Mayweather too. Just like I'd like to see Haye vs. Vitali.
    LOL reasonable

Comment

Whether deserved or not, as with May & Pac, this fight is the one the division craves. It's a complete disaster if this fight doesn't get made - and if that happens, in the end someone didn't want to fight. Haye certainly wants to fight, Vitali doesn't seem like someone who would duck anyone and he also needs a big name on his resume. Whether you like Haye or not, you would be a lot more excited for that fight vs a vitali - charr or the likes. And you have to admit that. At the end of the day, it's THE fight in the division right now, and both have stated numerous times that they want to fight. Let's see it. Let's get it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
        Whether deserved or not, as with May & Pac, this fight is the one the division craves. It's a complete disaster if this fight doesn't get made - and if that happens, in the end someone didn't want to fight. Haye certainly wants to fight, Vitali doesn't seem like someone who would duck anyone and he also needs a big name on his resume. Whether you like Haye or not, you would be a lot more excited for that fight vs a vitali - charr or the likes. And you have to admit that. At the end of the day, it's THE fight in the division right now, and both have stated numerous times that they want to fight. Let's see it. Let's get it on.
        It will happen, don't worry.

Comment

He should fight Haye before he retires
          Would be a great final payday for him

Comment

might as well just retire
            he has plenty of dough and stuff to do outside boxing
            he'll still be involved with Wlad's career to scratch the boxing itch
            Vit doesn't have much left and he has nothing to prove
            just step aside and let Wlad have the spotlight to himself

Comment

Rumour has it the fight is already confirmed for mid-2013. David's in the jungle winning over casual boxing fans for a massive PPV payday.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                Rumour has it the fight is already confirmed for mid-2013. David's in the jungle winning over casual boxing fans for a massive PPV payday.
                Was only thinking that the other day,Mayweather done the same with dancing on the stars
                Casuals who know them from these **** reality shows will have interest when they fight
                I actually give Haye a chance if he comes to fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
                  Was only thinking that the other day,Mayweather done the same with dancing on the stars
                  Casuals who know them from these **** reality shows will have interest when they fight
                  I actually give Haye a chance if he comes to fight
                  How would Haye beat the meaner, iron-chinned, tougher brother? If Haye goes to war, he will get destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                    How would Haye beat the meaner, iron-chinned, tougher brother? If Haye goes to war, he will get destroyed.
                    I just feel vitali is slowing down a lot a speed and power will cause him problems
                    I would pick vitali to win but I think Haye is more a threat than people think

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                      Vitali promised Haye a fight if he beat Chisora. So when Haye knocked out Chisora, Vitali quickly decided to fight Charr instead and now he suddenly wants to retire and avoid the Haye fight. It's not the best way to go out..
                      VK is no fool,he knows haye is the only genuine threat,if haye was slapped around by chisora ..VK would have took the haye fight. haye is in a great position with the way he stopped chisora, i hope the wbc make him take the "fight". its a loose loose for VK,if he retires he goes out knowing everyone will say " you ducked haye ".. if he takes haye he knows whats coming his way..

Comment

Working...
                      X