No announcement yet.

LOL! Khan Leftovers Congregate At His Weigh-in Especially Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Khan is Peterson's leftovers. That makes him the leftovers of Bradley's leftovers.
    Cold Pizza is GREAT left overs!

I think we should change it to sloppy seconds, thirds and so on.

Comment

Is that Garcia's dad rubbing his son's stomach like that? ****ing deplorable.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
        This. I think Malignaggi knows more about boxing than most boxers out there and seems to give an unbiased opinion a lot. Hes doing very good commentating in the past well.
        I don't know about the TS but I'm glad to see him there (and others).
        He is not unbiased, he has agendas with alot of the stuff I've heard him say. He still thinks he could've beaten Hatton, said Hatton couldn't touch him with a handful of confetti if he was at his best after Hatton not only reduced him to hugging ragdoll but outboxed him after he called Hatton a c level club fighter. He always talks negatively about Hatton. He hates Pacquiao because he feels Pacquiao disrespected him by talking about a Hatton fight before Hatton-Malignaggi and has never given Pac his due since. On another extreme, he seems to have become a Cotto nuthugger since Cotto took his cherry and always props Cotto up, most recently saying he'd be tougher for Floyd than Pac. And we all know he loves Floyd because he thinks of himself as a boxer, and never says anything bad about him

Comment

why are dumb threads like this allowed?
          they are both gb fighters and fight fans

wtf

do u know how many fighters i see at fights /?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
          X