No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Donaire Celebrates, Left Hand is Badly Injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Donaire Celebrates, Left Hand is Badly Injured

San Antonio, Texas - BoxingScene.com caught up with Nonito Donaire Jr. as he celebrated his victory over Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. Donaire broke his hand as he picked up the WBO super bantamweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    San Antonio, Texas - BoxingScene.com caught up with Nonito Donaire Jr. as he celebrated his victory over Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. Donaire broke his hand as he picked up the WBO super bantamweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]
    BEAST!!!! He was throwing and landing that broken left hand hard.

Comment

I'm Mexican and give props to Nonito. He is very good and has guts unlike Vázquez the typical Rican always on defensive mode even though he was the challenger.

Comment

Nonito's a warrior, but how the hell do you end up in an arm brace!? Did he get in an accident after the fight?? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
          I'm Mexican and give props to Nonito. He is very good and has guts unlike Vázquez the typical Rican always on defensive mode even though he was the challenger.
          LOL! u'r definitely a hater & don't want to accept that BORICUA Vazquez Jr did WAY BETTER than u'r boys, Mexican's Fernando Montiel, Hernan Marquéz & Manuel Vargas which all got KNOCKED THE FUK OUT by Donaire & they barely touched the Donaire!!Vazquez Jr not only did better than most thought, but at times in the fight he took it to Donaire & lumped his face up..

Comment

Fight had its moments, but overall it was a boring fight, !
            para Nonito va este refran...al que no quiere caldo le dan dos tazas.....avoiding Rigo with the excuse of him being boring, well......you too get boo's from the crowd.

Comment

Fight had its moments, but overall it was a tactical fight !

Comment

Gotta give Nonito his props. That hand looked jacked, particularly the index finger. The stats don't tell the whole story of the fight though. Vazquez was defensive and very effective with that heavy jab, his work rate was just insanely low. Donaire looked the worse for wear after the fight though.. Nonito was still throwing the right so I don't know how to judge this fight...but if Vasquez was Rigo, and Rigo was landing those shots... It looks like any type of defense kind of frustrates Donaire and he gets tagged cleanly because of it, and by a guy who has no speed, too.

Still, props to Donaire I'm an even bigger fan after last night. Reminded me of Gatti theway he would still throw that right hard despite it being jacked.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  Nonito's a warrior, but how the hell do you end up in an arm brace!? Did he get in an accident after the fight?? Lmao
                  I'm no doctor though I did have a fractured hand. I'm pretty sure the brace is to keep the hand still ie immobile.

Comment

Strange circumstances how he broke his hands.....Vazquez did a great fight after all

Comment

Working...
                    X