Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Already less talk of pac and floyd, good.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already less talk of pac and floyd, good.

Both are getting old and fading away. I can't wait until they both retire. It's time for the new generation. I think floyd is done forever, maybe go for sergio or Pwill or just retire. Pac will probably fight mosley then retire. No more pac vs floyd threads.

Time to embrace the future

and many more!

Comment

I agree........too many negative threads on those two

Comment

Every 10 years or so comes a special kind of a fighter. A puncher. A guy who is loved by the crowd, a guy who lets it all go, a guy with a deadly hook and one punch knock out power. A guy everybody could love.

I'm still waiting for that guy to show up.

Comment

Man, It's sad you just don't have any appreciation for what those two have accomplished. Neither is really visably getting old and they are still the best in the world. They still need to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            Both are getting old and fading away. I can't wait until they both retire. It's time for the new generation. I think floyd is done forever, maybe go for sergio or Pwill or just retire. Pac will probably fight mosley then retire. No more pac vs floyd threads.

Time to embrace the future

Its coz the whole world already knows Floyd and his clan are a bunch of cowards.

So people leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Joartcc7 View Post
              Its coz the whole world already knows Floyd and his clan are a bunch of cowards.

So people leave it at that.
              In the history books... Pacman dodged drug testing....thats the general consensus.

I agree its a good thing ppl are moving on. imho
              Last edited by Bigchill79; 12-14-2010, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Alberto Del Rio thinks both men are at fault and we must all move on and see the talent blossoming in this loco world de boxeo. Alberto Del Rio spots his eye on Canelo Alvarez and JuanMa Lopez. Both are exciting and will be big one day. You'll see. Alberto Del Rio will be making alot of money with these 2 gentlemen.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
                  Every 10 years or so comes a special kind of a fighter. A puncher. A guy who is loved by the crowd, a guy who lets it all go, a guy with a deadly hook and one punch knock out power. A guy everybody could love.

I'm still waiting for that guy to show up.

i miss tommy morrison as well.

damn it aids!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alberto Del Rio View Post
                    Alberto Del Rio thinks both men are at fault and we must all move on and see the talent blossoming in this loco world de boxeo. Alberto Del Rio spots his eye on Canelo Alvarez and JuanMa Lopez. Both are exciting and will be big one day. You'll see. Alberto Del Rio will be making alot of money with these 2 gentlemen.
                    Willy Wanker thinks Alberto Del Rio is the man and knows what's up. Willy Wanker also has high hopes for Canelo and Juanma.

Alberto Del Rio has great knowledge in boxing knows how to pick winners. Like Willy Wanker does.

Comment

Working...
                    X