Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gaming PC's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google gaming pc build. Many websites and forums price out gaming builds for all kinds of budgets. The one i posted earlier was under 600, but if you want to spend up to 1200, then you can build a great machine that will put that ibuypower you speced out to shame.

Comment

I buy all my computer gear at NCIX.com . Sometimes I get them to build it for me because they only charge $50 to do it and I am lazy.

If you do buy one from them, you will be pleased. They build great systems and package then beautifully.

A word to the wise, you do not need to go CPU crazy. Get a lower end I5 or a good AMD quad core Processor and put the money saved on a mid-higher end AMD(ATI) or Nvidia video card

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        I'm thinking about buying it. I don't have to worry about any game for the next several years.

You can put any graphical mod on any game with no worries.
        Cheaper to buy a $300 card every year that will run games on max, because you can sell the old one when you upgrade. Waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          I buy all my computer gear at NCIX.com . Sometimes I get them to build it for me because they only charge $50 to do it and I am lazy.

If you do buy one from them, you will be pleased. They build great systems and package then beautifully.

A word to the wise, you do not need to go CPU crazy. Get a lower end I5 or a good AMD quad core Processor and put the money saved on a mid-higher end AMD(ATI) or Nvidia video card
          Yes, the problem with threads like these is people recommend the latest and greatest which 99% of people don't need and will cost a small fortune. PC gaming doesn't have to cost a lot if you're smart about it. The graphics bump from High to Max isn't that big of a difference for the average gamer to care about.

Comment

Throw it away and buy a whole new one, your mortherboard probably wont support the new hardwares.

Comment

I'm picking things out. I'm having a hard time though.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Cheaper to buy a $300 card every year that will run games on max, because you can sell the old one when you upgrade. Waste of money.
                It's not cheaper to buy a $300 card every year. **** people still play with 9800 GTX+ on some games with no problem. You remember those?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I'm picking things out. I'm having a hard time though.
                  Here's the site I was talking to you about.

http://www.eggxpert.com/forums/130527/ShowForum.aspx

Comment

The thing with video cards is, I find most hardcore FPS gamers like I used to be tone down on the detail. I leave some arthroscopic filtering on, but usually have anti-alaising at like 2x maximum. I will turn off many in game options that can be distracting and keep it all toned down. I'm not going for beauty, but going for beating the hell out of everyone else who is not on my team and winning the map.

So you do not need a high end video card for that. A decent mid range $150-$200 card will do the trick, and even give you pretty good quality for games where you do prefer it.

Comment

I know that Intel i3, i5 and i7 are the best processor's on the market, but they're also the most expensive one's.

So do these AMD processor's compare with the Intel one's?

AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.0GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W Eight-Core
                      http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819113284

AMD A10-5800K Trinity 3.8GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) Socket FM2 100W Quad-Core
                      http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819113280

AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core
                      http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819103727

Comment

Working...
                      X