Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the BEST Pressure Fighter Right Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios is fighting dudes he has a HUGE weight advantage against on fight night so he doesn't have to worry about punching power.

Pac is fighting dudes who always weight more than him on fight night and is still throwing over 1000 punches a fight and making them back pedal and go to the hospital looking worse than they ever looked.

Comment

Maybe not the best but deserved a mention Salido

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
        Absolutely!

Saldio is up there. No doubt!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Rios is fighting dudes he has a HUGE weight advantage against on fight night so he doesn't have to worry about punching power.

Pac is fighting dudes who always weight more than him on fight night and is still throwing over 1000 punches a fight and making them back pedal and go to the hospital looking worse than they ever looked.
          Didn't a 38 year old LW move up 2 weight Divisions to not only go the distance but in the eyes of many beat pac?

Comment

Im not with the Rios crowd. Everything he is doing is legal so I dont cry but its not the hardest thing to pressure someone when youre so much more physically dominant then them. He's coming into the ring like a Jr. MW

Comment

Completely forgot about him when thinking of the topic

Comment

Rios
                Chavez Jr
                Giovanni Segura -
                P Williams
                Pacquiao

I'm ignoring each guys defense...some are better than others. Outside of Pacquiao, none of them have shown to have the subtle defensive moves that can make u a truly great pressure fighter. Rios and JR still can do it tho

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                  LOL FUCC NO dudes a Bum
                  And that's exactly why I mentioned him. Figured I'd get that type of reply .

Comment

oh yea definitely...salido applies great pressure and you can tell he's thinking in there while doing it. defense is pretty slick too

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                      Rios
                      Chavez Jr
                      Giovanni Segura -
                      P Williams
                      Pacquiao

I'm ignoring each guys defense...some are better than others. Outside of Pacquiao, none of them have shown to have the subtle defensive moves that can make u a truly great pressure fighter. Rios and JR still can do it tho
                      Rios has a underrated Defense IMO i think lamont peterson has a way worse defense but people don't talk about that

Comment

Working...
                      X