No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Leonard sexually abused by coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
    he has to heal first before he can campaign on behalf of other "victims"...this book is his outlet to allow him to heal by telling the truth because that is what sets one free, the truth...in a way he did help by coming forward and giving testimony regarding his account on the matter...that in itself is "doing something about it"
    yeah, he is doing something about it, highlight it in his book so people will talk and eventually buy it.

you or anyone else can't put a clock on when SRL comes to peace with himself and that horrific act that was committed upon him....
    whos putting a clock on ray? if he really comes to peace with himself he should have remain in peace, or seek professional help and not write a book and sell it, but thats just nice, making peace with yourself and at the same time take the opportunity to earn a few thousand dollars on the side probably that would also buy him peace.

to each his own and each one will carry his own load
    is that also your personal policy? well probably youre one of the type who when confronted with a horrific act being committed to another person will choose to look the other way around and move on. well that "to each his own and each one will carry his own load" is whats FUCCKEENG the world up.

...worry about yourself and be an example of what you would like to see in the world.....
    you dont know who i am but hell yeah im doing my share albeit so miniscule to make living in this hell a little bit better. what i really disdain is people who are hypocrites. have you ever encountered this statement?"THE BEST WAY FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING"

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      I hate being a skeptic, but I cannot help to be.

Day after day we see celebrity after celebrity releasing shocking info about themselves in a book/talk show tour. Always looking to spill the beans about their addiction/abuse.

It makes me wonder how much of it is just made up and put out there to sell the damn books.

According to Hollywood, every one of them was sexually abused, had a bad drug/Alcohol addiction, escaped from a cult etc. I mean listen to them, every one of them try to sell their so called tragedy.
      It certainly seems that way; these days every celebrity, politiician, etc. from Ashley Judd to Senator Scott Brown claim that they were sexually abused as children...

I think sexual abuse is very prevalanet in our society but people are not ashamed anymore to talk about...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        It certainly seems that way; these days every celebrity, politiician, etc. from Ashley Judd to Senator Scott Brown claim that they were sexually abused as children...

I think sexual abuse is very prevalanet in our society but people are not ashamed anymore to talk about...
        being sexually abused as children becomes a fad, if you want to be talked about here in NSB go ahead claim you were sexually abused then youll see you will be famous here. i have already counted those who is expected to sympathized with you. being sexually abuse as a child have become a cliche.

Comment

nice.......

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
            being sexually abused as children becomes a fad, if you want to be talked about here in NSB go ahead claim you were sexually abused then youll see you will be famous here. i have already counted those who is expected to sympathized with you. being sexually abuse as a child have become a cliche.
            I don't have any reason to believe those celebrities are lying. I think sexual abuse is a huge problem in this country and there's nothing wrong with exposing it...

Comment

Working...
            X