No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Haye, Klitschko-Adamek Venues Come Together

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Haye, Klitschko-Adamek Venues Come Together

The dates and venues for two of the most anticipated heavyweight fights in the last few years are in the process of being finalized. WBO/IBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko (55-3, 49KOs) is reportedly going to unify with his WBA rival, David Haye (25-1, 23KOs), on July 2 in a soccer stadium in Hamburg, Germany. The soccer stadium is capable of seating over 55,000 fans.

[Click Here To Read More]

I just hope the polish fans dont get too out of control after adamek loses

Comment

Can't wait for Haye-Wlad fight, I think that the one that is more competitive. Adamek is good but I don't see him winning against Vitali, I only hope he makes it a good fight.

Comment

People are writing Adamek off way too early, did people not see Klitschko Vs Solis ??? I know it was short lived but look how easy Solis was tagging Vit and slipping his punches, He lost because of a reoccurring knee problem and the fact he was 50 lbs over weight, nothing to do with the glancing blow that hardly connected with his head. Adamek is faster, fitter, smarter and takes a better punch than Solis so I'm expecting an upset on a points victory.

Comment

Originally posted by kidcapo View Post
          People are writing Adamek off way too early, did people not see Klitschko Vs Solis ??? I know it was short lived but look how easy Solis was tagging Vit and slipping his punches, He lost because of a reoccurring knee problem and the fact he was 50 lbs over weight, nothing to do with the glancing blow that hardly connected with his head. Adamek is faster, fitter, smarter and takes a better punch than Solis so I'm expecting an upset on a points victory.
          Solis' promoter Ahmet Oner confirmed that Solis DIDN'T have a pre-existing injury before the fight. His knee was perfectly fine, he was running at the open workout and was jumping around in the ring before the fight.

Solis admitted that the injury happened AFTER the punch landed when he got knocked down.

So Solis landed a couple of meaningless punches, big fucking deal, iron chinned Vitali walked right through them and didn't even flinch. Vitali was winning before the KO punch. He landed more punches, he was the aggressor and was walking Solis down.

See my GIFS, the punch landed flush and hard on Solis temple.

It was a temple shot knockout.

Solis was badly hurt, wobbled and knocked out by a beautiful hard half uppercut/half hook counter punch. He never saw the punch coming. The temple shot fucked up Solis' equilibrium, disoriented him and made BOTH his legs turn to jelly.

Vitali's Ironfist shattered Solis' glass temple in the 1st round.

39 KOs in 42 wins, greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time.

Comment

Vitali Klitschko's statement after his 1st round knockout win over Solis

"I was inside the ring and I saw many, many times on video - the fight, and there is only one clear answer. I prepared the punch, half uppercut/half hook. I prepared this punch and I feel that I hit him pretty hard. Solis was knocked out, what happened after that, where he breaks his ligaments or his knee - it's his problem. I'm sorry the fight was so short. The next fight, I promise not to hit my opponent for the first three rounds, and then I'll knock him out. With Solis there are no excuses, this was a knockout punch"

Comment

Originally posted by kidcapo View Post
              I guess you forgot to see Vitali knock him out with a light right to the temple? If Solis is 50 pounds over weight, thats his fault, not a lack of Vitali's abilities. I guess you missed the last 2 Adamaek fights too. He didn't look great at all against two weaker tall opponents meant to emulate Wlad or Vit. And last I checked the K bros are dominating everyone at heavy weight. They are no Mcbride or Michael Grant! Vit gave Lennox (who BTW was the heavyweight champ of the world) the fight of his life. Adamek did to little against these big guys, and fighting guys that are known not to fight. He lost to Chad Dawson at light heavy. And then Chad lost to Pascal, who lost to Hopkins later, B-hop was robbed. So please explain to me how you see Adamek winning this fight?

PS. Please don't mention the Solis fight. Solis was knocked out from one light punch. If he had a recurring knee injury, he could have seen a doctor or pulled out. But thats not what happened, he got caught by a Vit counter right on the temple and lost his balance, maybe he thru out his knee then. Point is Vit got him, end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
                Solis' promoter Ahmet Oner confirmed that Solis DIDN'T have a pre-existing injury before the fight. His knee was perfectly fine, he was running at the open workout and was jumping around in the ring before the fight.

Solis admitted that the injury happened AFTER the punch landed when he got knocked down.

So Solis landed a couple of meaningless punches, big fucking deal, iron chinned Vitali walked right through them and didn't even flinch. Vitali was winning before the KO punch. He landed more punches, he was the aggressor and was walking Solis down.

See my GIFS, the punch landed flush and hard on Solis temple.

It was a temple shot knockout.

Solis was badly hurt, wobbled and knocked out by a beautiful hard half uppercut/half hook counter punch. He never saw the punch coming. The temple shot fucked up Solis' equilibrium, disoriented him and made BOTH his legs turn to jelly.

Vitali's Ironfist shattered Solis' glass temple in the 1st round.

39 KOs in 42 wins, greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time.

You are the most boring poster on the site, you go in every thread and just copy and paste the same rubbish over and over. It doesn't matter how many times you post the rubbish you do Vitali will never be considered an ATG HW to the majority of boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                  You are the most boring poster on the site, you go in every thread and just copy and paste the same rubbish over and over. It doesn't matter how many times you post the rubbish you do Vitali will never be considered an ATG HW to the majority of boxing fans.
                  If he's so boring, then why do reply?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X