• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Easier To Discredit ?

i was having a debate about "boxing"
    and it was shockingly about mayweather and pacquiao
    and we were both basically discrediting each fighter
    him with the "pacquiao fought margarito after he lost to mosley" "catchweight"etc
    and me with the "mayweather with his excuses and not fighting who he should be fighting"
    Question is, witch fighter is easier to discredit ?
    Mayweather
    78.95%
    Pacquiao
    21.05%

Right now it's PBF. Pac fighting shallow fights is better than PBF talking the talk then not fighting at all.
    Last edited by Clyde Barrow; 12-16-2010, 11:28 PM.

Comment

who cares man. watta st00pid thread

Comment

Floyd barely fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          who cares man. watta st00pid thread
          MOVE Bro, Really

Comment

Mayweather, many long time fans were critical of his careful fight selection long before he even avoided Margarito or Pacquiao.

Comment

I can't pick a camp thats easier to discredit. I back Pac up on the factt that he is active. I criticise him on his fights after Cotto being weak opponents and scraps from Mayweather.

I back up Floyd because he had such a long period where he WAS storming the divisions and WAS fighting att the peak and WAS UNDENIABLY the P4P number one. I criticise him because since Hatton he has had weak ass fights and recently his attacks on Pacquiao seem like b1tching, but still he has retained his zero against the world's finest for a good period and that deserves credit.

You can't be a world champ for 12 years straight and be a fraud whatever anyone says.

One more thing, Mayweather's camp obviously respects pacquiao's ability but raises questions on the sterois abuse to cloud the issue.

This is as bad as Arum picking Margarito and then Mosley for Pac.
              Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 12-17-2010, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
                Mayweather, many long time fans were critical of his careful fight selection long before he even avoided Margarito or Pacquiao.
                shall we talking about how pac fights dudes coming off burtal losses within two fights? shall we?

atleast all of floyds opponents were coming over wins, champs or undefeated.

floyd>>>>>>>>>>>>pac

Comment

Pac beats up men in the ring
                  Floyd beats up women in their sleep :laugh:
                  Floyd is a piece of shit

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    shall we talking about how pac fights dudes coming off burtal losses within two fights? shall we?

atleast all of floyds opponents were coming over wins, champs or undefeated.

floyd>>>>>>>>>>>>pac
                    Really? He fought Zab Judah after Judah lost to Baldomir!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X