No announcement yet.

New to the community :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] New to the community :)

Hi guys, I'm new to boxingscene - and was wondering if someone could explain to me how the rep and points system work and if there's anything else worth knowing? Thanks in advance guys. Would anyone like to give me points for fun, I'd be happy to accept. Haha

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new to boxingscene - and was wondering if someone could explain to me how the rep and points system work and if there's anything else worth knowing? Thanks in advance guys. Would anyone like to give me points for fun, I'd be happy to accept. Haha
    If I could give a tip,it would be to stay as neutral as possible. Avoid the major wars on this forum like may vs pac,golovkin vs ward,cotto vs canelo,rigondeaux vs Santa cruz,and you'll be able to avoid a lot of ridiculous arguments. Welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      If I could give a tip,it would be to stay as neutral as possible. Avoid the major wars on this forum like may vs pac,golovkin vs ward,cotto vs canelo,rigondeaux vs Santa cruz,and you'll be able to avoid a lot of ridiculous arguments. Welcome to the forum
      Cheers brother

Comment

testing.......

Comment

WAZAA is back!!

:*******:

Comment

Just wanted to say hi to everybody. Man this forum is informative and hilarious lol

Comment

Working...
            X