No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Man Who Brutally Attacked Nick Casal Pleads Guilty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Man Who Brutally Attacked Nick Casal Pleads Guilty

The man accused in a brutal incident that left welterweight Nick Casal hospitalized with hundreds of stitches and numerous staples will be going to prison.

Michael P. Vicki, 31, pleaded guilty earlier this week to one count of attempted first-degree assault, according to The Buffalo (N.Y.) News.

Last year, Vicki had pleaded not guilty to one count of first-degree assault. This lesser charge could still land him a maximum of five years in prison, according to the article. A sentencing hearing has been scheduled for April 5.

[Click Here To Read More]

Casal is going to know how it feels to get jumped on when he's in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
      Casal is going to know how it feels to get jumped on when he's in prison.
      You mean the guy who jumped Casal will know how it feels in prison?

Comment

Did anybody actually see those pics after he got jumped? Brutal stuff...

Hope this dude rots in jail.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

http://www.*********.com/Boxing/nick...ncelled-115277

URL is fi**tnews

Comment

Casal is lucky to be alive.

He was about to fight provodnikov too, which wouod of been a really good.

Comment

Over a female by all accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

i remember those pictures, but time has certainly made me forget just how bad they were.

he looks like he was hit by a boat propeller.

is that his skull we are seeing?

five years isn't enough, imo. he could have easily been killed by those blows. if you couldn't get to a hospital and have it cleaned, stitched, and get on a slew of antibiotics, it would get infected and you'd probably die.

Comment

I agree with 5 years not being enough. Btw how's Casal doing? Did he suffer any type of brain injury or anything from this? I don't recall reading anything about it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Surely if you plan to hit someone over the skull in a unprovoked attack with a golf club constitutes as attempted murder?

Also anyone with knowledge in this area, why is it called "attempted" first-degree assault. The attempt looks pretty successful too me.

Comment

Working...
                    X