Comments Thread For: Theophane Reviews 2012 Run, Promises a Big 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Theophane Reviews 2012 Run, Promises a Big 2013

2012 has been a fantastic year overall.

I started the year as British champion, and ended it with the GBC world championship belt around my waist.

I had an excellent two month training camp in America, which saw me training at Gleason’s Gym in New York City and Mayweather’s Gym in Las Vegas.

It was amazing to watch Floyd Mayweather in his preparation for his bout with Miguel Cotto. I was even offered a slot on the show in Las Vegas.

In the space of few weeks in May, I was offered an IBF world title eliminator against Josesito Lopez and a 100,000 dollar fight with current WBA and IBO world champion, Khabib Allakhverdiev in Russia. Unfortunately I had obligations as British champion so I couldn’t take the offers as I would have been stripped of the title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

why oh why oh why do we keep getting this stuff from this lad???

Comment

Global Boxing who?

Comment

The belt might be a load of old cobblers but fair play to Ashley. He's doing things all his own way. Not the most talented fighter but a hard working, intelligent man who keeps working at something he loves.

I still think he'll figure in a big* fight or two.

We could all learn a lesson from this bloke, even if he is a ****ing Spurs supporter...

* - I mean Euro or UK level. Possible a bout against Frankie Gavin.

Comment

We keep getting stuff from him coz he risks life and death in that ring, and he's from streets and even the area around his former a.b.c. where it's like that too, and because he has a medium here, Nuff Said.

Comment

Working...
          X