Tip 2 for USA Boxing at London 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip 2 for USA Boxing at London 2012

Let's Go USA!!

why would your guy pivot INTO a left hook? he is spinning out the wrong way in the first sequence. if he spins left he cant be hit because tall boy already threw is right upper. you always take the safe route. things mayweather and hopkins do without even thinking.
    wambamsam

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
      why would your guy pivot INTO a left hook? he is spinning out the wrong way in the first sequence. if he spins left he cant be hit because tall boy already threw is right upper. you always take the safe route. things mayweather and hopkins do without even thinking.
      wambamsam
      Your right. I keep forgetting how everything happens the exact way the manuals tell us. No need to adapt or be able to do various thing in various directions. That was a dumb video. Hindsight again is 20/20.. Thanks Bro!!

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
        Your right. I keep forgetting how everything happens the exact way the manuals tell us. No need to adapt or be able to do various thing in various directions. That was a dumb video. Hindsight again is 20/20.. Thanks Bro!!
        you would shoot a straight right and then move right. i just dont see any benefit at all to practice moving into a big shot slipping the wrong way. show me a clip of mayweather or hopkins throwing a check hook and slipping that way. he doesnt do it. because it doesnt work.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
          you would shoot a straight right and then move right. i just dont see any benefit at all to practice moving into a big shot slipping the wrong way. show me a clip of mayweather or hopkins throwing a check hook and slipping that way. he doesnt do it. because it doesnt work.
          Man your right bro. However Mayweather must have made some mistakes when he did this. He is so lucky Gatti did not kill him with that hook that comes when you pivot in...luck bro 1:04 and several other times... what a bad mistake

Comment

Working...
          X