Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khans new conditioner "I dont believe in roadwork"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well he says haye never did it under hims aswell, did haye have a tendancy to gas? he had been the full 12 twice.

Comment

says if u need testosterone boosts u shouldnt be in boxing, as its not fair when another guy is going by the rules....

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
        well he says haye never did it under hims aswell, did haye have a tendancy to gas? he had been the full 12 twice.
        Comparing David Haye style to Khan's style is stupid

Comment

I can understand his way of thinking.

Boxing is an anaerobic sport so long mile roadwork as a staple is useless. Yeah you should do some long distance roadwork but it shouldn't be your main conditioning source.

Comment

there is no substitute for roadwork. none. in the over 100 years boxing has been around, no1 has really found a decent sub for it. just the way it is. roadwork is an essential element of training for numerous reasons. and i just dont see how khan of all ppl can cut it out of his routine.

Comment

says putting anything in the microwave would make your food toxic and decrease energy levels better to cook it on stove.....

Comment

says food from mccdonalds is basically cardboard, he won a liftime supply card for mcdonaleds at a race and he gave it away

Comment

You will never ever get it right, Khan......

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    David usually got 'em out of there before he had to worry about that.

The guy is a professional, so I wouldn't dream of saying he doesn't know what he's doing, but I'd be worried about changing up Khans training regiment mid-way through camp. We remember how he looked after he fired Ariza last time.

I want him to be in top shape, so he can brutalize Garcia!

Comment

In the late 90s or early 2000s, Joe Frazier and Shannon Briggs were on Howard Stern. Joe said he felt like fighters ran way too much and advised Shannon not to do much road work, because he felt it was bad for fighter's legs.

Comment

Working...
                      X