Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowardly Maidana pulls out, JUST LIKE I SAID HE WOULD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowardly Maidana pulls out, JUST LIKE I SAID HE WOULD!

Seriously, this twat has just shown his true colours, he's a ducking coward, he saw how close he was to getting his clock cleaned by prospect Ortiz and now he's scared. He has now ducked Khan, Alexander, Bradley and Guzman.

you watch, Maidana's gonna keep on fighting bums on the hbo gravy train, keeping the money coming his way.

Or he could just have a back injury...

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
      Or he could just have a back injury...
      nope, he knows he'd get his ass whooped BAD, and then it'd be back to the bingo halls for him.

He is a fraud of massive proportions, he got outboxed by Kotelnik for god sakes, and people now make out hes some murderer.

Comment

Coward.....

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          Seriously, this twat has just shown his true colours, he's a ducking coward, he saw how close he was to getting his clock cleaned by prospect Ortiz and now he's scared. He has now ducked Khan, Alexander, Bradley and Guzman.

you watch, Maidana's gonna keep on fighting bums on the hbo gravy train, keeping the money coming his way.
          Am he didnt duck Khan

Comment

Last time i checked Khan was the one who ducked Maidana.

Comment

Jesus fuken christ. Comments like this really piss me off. I'm not a one of these people that think maidana is the greatest thing ever or jumped on the bandwagon. But the guy is a fuken tough fighter, he went toe to toe vs ortiz and made the man quit. I doubt he is scared of any fighter. Fighters like him u gotta give the benefit of the doubt. You people need to stop calling fighters *****s and cowards without knowing ****

Comment

marcos Bumdaina + Saul Bumvarez should make a film. " The silence of the bums."

Comment

I'm really gutted, i couldnt wait to see this clinic, maidanas face would have resembled a pile of mince

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

man this joker here just maybe the guy is hurt for real you dont recover from back injures in a day dip ****. how about getting your facts striaght too madina never ducked kahn

Comment

Working...
                    X