No announcement yet.

Best way to burn fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to burn fat?

Whats the most effective and fastest way of burning fat from around your mid section?

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
    Whats the most effective and fastest way of burning fat from around your mid section?
    Running/Swimming & Sit ups

Comment

you cannot spot reduce fat. If you lose weight the fat will come from all over the body. For most men the mid/lower section is the last to go.

Comment

Short, quick bursts of exercise. i.e. 30 seconds jump roping fast 15 off, go till you die.

Comment

best way to loos fat is to watch ur calories, u can train as hard as u want but if u don't watch what u eat u won't see results

Comment

cardio exercises like running/jogging, swimming, cycling, skipping....

Also watch what you eat...

Be patient, it takes time dont expect all the fat to disappear after 30mns of running......

Comment

Originally posted by Fidayin View Post
              best way to loos fat is to watch ur calories, u can train as hard as u want but if u don't watch what u eat u won't see results
              I disagree, if you in fact train hard you can allow yourself to snack once in a while. Hell, Winky Wright trains his ass off and munches down dozens of crispy cream donuts and he's ripped for all of his fights. I myself snack a little almost everyday, but when I compensate with hard work I see myself losing flab sooner than gaining it.

I'm not saying you can eat all the Ben & Jerries and cheese cake you want as that will seriously affect your performance while training and will increase chances of getting heart disfunctions. Just know your own limits and find a balance, the results speak for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                Proper Diet.. and Low impact Aerobics...I.E. swimming , Cycling,.. Jogging is also great,, BUT you can suffer Knee and back problems.. A better solution is Climbing stairs...Lots of them...

Comment

Originally posted by beerneer View Post
                  I disagree, if you in fact train hard you can allow yourself to snack once in a while. Hell, Winky Wright trains his ass off and munches down dozens of crispy cream donuts and he's ripped for all of his fights.
                  If you saw the Countdown to Hopkins-Wright, Winky was allowed only 1 Krispy Kreme donut per week, or something like that. You could see how badly he wanted 1, it took him a few minutes to pick which 1 he would take from the box, lol

Comment

Originally posted by beerneer View Post
                    I disagree, if you in fact train hard you can allow yourself to snack once in a while. Hell, Winky Wright trains his ass off and munches down dozens of crispy cream donuts and he's ripped for all of his fights. I myself snack a little almost everyday, but when I compensate with hard work I see myself losing flab sooner than gaining it.

I'm not saying you can eat all the Ben & Jerries and cheese cake you want as that will seriously affect your performance while training and will increase chances of getting heart disfunctions. Just know your own limits and find a balance, the results speak for themselves.

AGREED
                    You can have days where you can just pig out
                    Next day knowing youve ate all the junk food you will be even more motivated
                    Also doing situps while youre pretty fat is not a good idea as you will just look fatter as the muscle builds under the fat

Comment

Working...
                    X