Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Adrien Broner vs. Yuri Gamboa at 135 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    maybe but it's a stale division anyway. the smart move for broner is to go up to 140 where bigger fights await
    Good move for us fans, but not exactly a smart career move. He can beat weaker opposition for a couple of years at 135 and build his profile.

Comment

yeah the same gamboa that takes PEDS...........

broner is 2 skillful for shortbull

broner would beat the f**K out of him

Comment

Broner is the future of boxing. Whether anyone likes to hear that or not, he's here to say. You are witnessing an ATG in the beginning stages of his career.

Comment

I love both fighters, but I know Broner would KO Yuri. He gets careless after exchanges and Broner has the speed and pop to keep him down. Plus I doubt Yuri would be able to land anything significant on Broner because of his size and Broner's defense.

Comment

Be a great fight if they were the same size, but Broner is far too big for him. Adrian is WW sized and Yuri is FW sized.

Comment

Broner beats that ass convincingly @ 135.

Comment

I think Broner is too big for him. Yuri would be competitive but he is hitting the canvas in this match up on route to a points loss.

Comment

Broner wins by KO...this is a fight I've done over and over in my head...I'm sure Broner knocks him out....I still like Yuri though, he'd beat Mikey imho...and I like Mikey as well, he'd beat Juanma imho

Comment

Broner by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Gamboa is one of my favs... Cant stand Broner.

That said... its a bad style for Gamboa.
                      But he's such a nice and humble guy.... lol

Can't stand him either, that is until he steps in the ring. Much like Floyd or in a lot of cases, boxers in general.

Comment

Working...
                      X