No announcement yet.

hypothetically speaking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hypothetically speaking

Say you're traveling down a dark alley one night. you sudden trip over something and when you look down you come face to face with a genie lamp. In disbelief you reach down, pick it up, and store it in your knapsack. you look both ways to make sure no one saw you, and proceed to go about your business. when you get home, you take it out of your bag, and start to examine it. you cautiously and gently start to rub the side of it and BOOM! a genie pops out. He thanks you dearly for freeing him and in return grants you three wishes.

What would you wish for?
    Here are my wishes.
    1. I'd wish to put an end to all wars and all diseases.
    2. I'd would wish for everyone in this world to be wealthy.
    3. and my Third wish would be for Floyd Mayweather to finally face Manny Pacquiao. without the gimmicks and the Bulls**t.

Comment

We need war & disease though, everyone becoming wealthy means the money holds no value.

Comment

1. Unlimited vacation packages for boxing events
        2. Help me invent something that could save humanity
        3. Teleport me to your house so I can slap the living **** out of you for still wanting a mayweather vs Pacquiao fight

Lol jk bro

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
          1. Unlimited vacation packages for boxing events
          2. Help me invent something that could save humanity
          3. Teleport me to your house so I can slap the living **** out of you for still wanting a mayweather vs Pacquiao fight

Lol jk bro
          hahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            I feel you on that one!

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              We need war & disease though, everyone becoming wealthy means the money holds no value.
              I think money will always have value. regardless. the only way it loses it's worth if it's not needed anymore.
              Last edited by codey; 08-27-2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

I'd wish that everyone had the ability to find the light in the darkness. To be able to take away positives from all the negatives and remain strong. That no matter how hard times got, they were still happy and optimistic.

Comment

I'd wish for more wishes then take it from there.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    I'd wish that everyone had the ability to find the light in the darkness. To be able to take away positives from all the negatives and remain strong. That no matter how hard times got, they were still happy and optimistic.
                    That's deep bro! kinda like mind over matter mentality.

Comment

Working...
                    X