No announcement yet.

Witness the top ten most avoided fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
    moreno is not avoided he is just boring as **** so no one wants to put him on big cards
    ...AKA avoided

Comment

he should switch Guzman and Chris John.

Comment

moreno is not avoided he is just boring as **** so no one wants to put him on big cards
        He didnt look boring in his last fight

Comment

thats the oldest excuse in the book, the man is a top fighter so putting him on your resume would be huge for any fighter. he has a good name in the division, he has a belt, a network behind him and brings relatively good money to the table.

all this "i want an oponent who comes to fight" is like saying i dont want this guy to box circles around me and make me look like a fool. regardless of who the "boring" fighter who apparently is less of a fighter bcuz hes smart and skilled happens to be.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            If any of those dudes were money fighters they would no longer be avoided.

exactly

can you imagine if floyd mayweather had no fanbase or drawing power?
            people wouldnt go near him
            he'd make them look bad for peanuts

now that he's a cash cow, with an identical style that makes guys look equally bad, he's getting called out by everybody from sergio martinez to jason litzau (circa his defeat of caballero years back.)

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
              he should switch Guzman and Chris John.
              maybe years ago before he left the game for years

Comment

Working...
              X