Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Castillo I - Your scorecard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs. Castillo I - Your scorecard?

Lately I've been watching a lot of Mayweather fights, back from the early days and some of the newer again. But this one fight I hadn't seen in years.

Mayweather vs Castillo I.

What a fight, definitely the hardest fight for Floyd in his entire carreer, dare I say.

I've been watching it again and here is my scorecard:

Round 1: Mayweather
    Round 2: Mayweather
    Round 3: Castillo
    Round 4: Mayweather
    Round 5: Mayweather
    Round 6: Castillo
    Round 7: Castillo
    Round 8: Mayweather (1 point deducted from Castillo for hitting after break)
    Round 9: Castillo
    Round 10: Mayweather (1 point deducted from Mayweather for pushing)
    Round 11: Mayweather
    Round 12: Draw

I had the fight 115-112 for Mayweather, but it was a damn close fight, Harold Letterman had it for Castillo and so did one of the other commentators from the HBO crew.

When you listen to Floyd fans on this site, it's almost as if this fight doesn't excist, and that Mayweather never have had any problems with anybody before, but this fight is definitely proof that even Mayweather can get beaten.

And I consider myself a huge Mayweather fan.

your card is utter garbage, sorry son, buy Castillo won that fight clear!!!

I would called you a ***** if you had it a draw or mayweather by one point, but having mayweather winning 7 rounds is beyond delusional!

LMAO at giving Mayweather the 11, your clueless!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

I would called you a ***** if you had it a draw or mayweather by one point, but having mayweather winning 7 rounds is beyond delusional!

HEY MEN!!! I see you still post all excited like you just saw Cintron, Cotto and Manfredy have a threesome. SLAMMED.

It was a close fight. Floyd got the decision, quit crying like a ****.

Comment

i've never once seen a thread like this on NSB. But thanks for posting your scorecard, puts this matter to rest. We can all move on now. Lock thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          HEY MEN!!! I see you still post all excited like you just saw Cintron, Cotto and Manfredy have a threesome. SLAMMED.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Comment

!
              the fight was not nearly as close as Pac vs Marquez 3 which we all know Marquez won...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                i've never once seen a thread like this on NSB. But thanks for posting your scorecard, puts this matter to rest. We can all move on now. Lock thread.
                Instead of being a genuine ****, you could just slap yourself in the face? That's be much appreciated.

Comment

When Floy went aggresive in the 11th he was getting the better out of it. Floyd can definitely be offensive too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                    When Floy went aggresive in the 11th he was getting the better out of it. Floyd can definitely be offensive too.
                    They fought on even terms in that last minute where they went toe to toe, and Castillo won the rest of the round IMO.

I don't remember round by round, but I had Castillo winning a lot of the second half of the fight. 7-5 or 8-4 of him I usually have it.

Comment

Working...
                    X