Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    Bubba Chunday, comment in my thread to..........

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=403686
    My only comment would be about drugs and ****.

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
    That's not very convincing especially since it steel reinforced.

In bold: yes apparently. It didn't look like much to me. The fires were minute compared to North and South towers.

How do you know there was significant damage to the lower floors?

Even if there was, I doubt the building would fall down symmetrical into it's own blueprint. The fact is, WTC 7 fell down through the path of greatest resistance. The explanation you're giving isn't consistent with the symmetrical collapse of the building.

also you still haven't addressed the point he made about the other surrounding WTC's which were still left standing.
    I say apparently because i dont want to come across as one of the many armchair internet youtubers, wiki quoters, who think they are experts on the the subject.

What ive read here and there states that the temperatures were high enough for the steel to weaken and for the building to collapse.

I guess the smaller buildings didnt get damaged as much. The video i posted and a few others out there explain how it was possible for WTC7 to collapse the way it did.
    They show the significant damage etc.

I personally find it more plausible than the idea of these buildings being rigged with tones of explosives which werent set off by the impact and fire. Unless there is a good amount of evidence to back that up.

Comment

• Funny, in spite proof people will say, it was someone else. They must have done it to themselfs just to blame us.

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubba Chunday View Post
        My only comment would be about drugs and ****.

I say apparently because i dont want to come across as one of the many armchair internet youtubers, wiki quoters, who think they are experts on the the subject.

What ive read here and there states that the temperatures were high enough for the steel to weaken and for the building to collapse.

I guess the smaller buildings didnt get damaged as much. The video i posted and a few others out there explain how it was possible for WTC7 to collapse the way it did.
        They show the significant damage etc.

I personally find it more plausible than the idea of these buildings being rigged with tones of explosives which werent set off by the impact and fire. Unless there is a good amount of evidence to back that up.
        I agree. You would ask how did they get it all ready without anyone taking notice?

If I remember correctly controlled demolition, takes months in advance of planning and preparation. how could they have hid it for that long?

Possible evidence I can think off to support the explosives theory, is explosives residue scattered throughout the debris. However, I don't know if such has been found.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Funny, in spite proof people will say, it was someone else. They must have done it to themselfs just to blame us.

lol

Comment

• This thread is comedy gold. I highly recommend it.

Comment

• Bumped for weltschmerz.

Comment

• It's not about conspiracies today, it's about a thorough independent investigation never been carried out. Watch the documentary 'zero' all of you sheep people and wake the fuck up. Too many unanswered questions and loose ends. Do your research instead of remaining the spoon fed pigs you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  It's not about conspiracies today, it's about a thorough independent investigation never been carried out. Watch the documentary 'zero' all of you sheep people and wake the fuck up. Too many unanswered questions and loose ends. Do your research instead of remaining the spoon fed pigs you are.
                  Ok. What REALLY happened then?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Ok. What REALLY happened then?
                    Yes. Because the official story holds no water. It's all a big fucking lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      Yes. Because the official story holds no water. It's all a big fucking lie.
                      What is it that doesn't hold water?

Comment

Working...
                      X