Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Vows a Brutal Beating on Martinez Until The KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Vows a Brutal Beating on Martinez Until The KO

WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32KOs) wants to prove a point in upcoming fight against Sergio Martinez (49-2-2, 28KOs). The fight is happening on September 15th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

There has been a war of words brewing for months. Chavez has promised to end that war in the ring, with a very violent beating. Martinez himself has promised a knockout victory and doesn't want the contest to land in the hands of the judges. [Click Here To Read More]

He is always saying that Martinez is talking a lot. Arent you doing the same, Jr?

Comment

There will be blood

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        He is always saying that Martinez is talking a lot. Arent you doing the same, Jr?
        I agree with this post.

Comment

i hope martinez drills him paul williams-style

Comment

The Younger, stronger, bigger Chavez Jr. I believe will win.

Comment

Freddy Roach would talk **** before every Khan and Pacquiao fight when they were fighting has beens, Chavez was talking **** before the Rubio fight, now that they are in a serious fight, they are intimidated and quite, but they have to back up everything they said before. Chavez is going to get punished and Roach is going to be exposed once again as an overrated trainer.

Comment

Waaaaarrr chavez!! Cannot wait for this!!

Comment

So, Junior is going to try to brutally beat him until Sergio knocks him out?

Comment

Sergio is going to destroy this Chavez JR chump. Chavez will have no answers for Martinez. Sergio is jus better in every aspect and will school Jr. This fight will be stopped by the ref or the corner on a brutal beating my Sergio.

Comment

Working...
                    X