No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Dib is Confident TMT Deal Will Change His Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Dib is Confident TMT Deal Will Change His Life

WORLD boxing champion Billy Dib described his deal to be promoted by rap singer 50 Cent and boxing superstar Floyd Mayweather jnr as ''life changing'' but he vowed the bright lights and bling would not change him.

Dib was identified by 50 Cent as the calibre of athlete who could help him and Mayweather fulfil their objective to resuscitate boxing.

[Click Here To Read More]

i really hope TMT , do their thing , n put boxing on d map , now more than ever , wishing nutin but d best for our #1 sport

Comment

Ive never liked 50, but tmt could be a good thing for boxing. Only time will tell.

Comment

Has anyone seen Billy Dib fight in the last couple of years? I only ever saw his loss in the US & he was cack but I do realise that youth/nerves/inexperience/opponent could have played a part in that. Plus the US commentators were calling him the next Prince Naz (cos they're Arabicish?).

Anyway, would be glad to hear how he's looking now.

Comment

50 can only be real friends with so many people. He's just looking to fill up his TMT tool belt.

Comment

Don't mean to sound pessimistic, but I strongly feel TMT ain't gonna do crap!!! I believe Floyd and Curtis are simply gonna "promote" as long as Floyd can fight (to maximize the earnings Floyd takes in)... Also, and I'm not sure if anybody else out there feels the same way, I think this Billy Dibb kid was simply brought in to feed to Yuri Gamboa!!!

Comment

Dibb is so over rated I cant figure why this guy is even rubbing shoulders with the crew he gets into , must have connections because his boxing aint doing it .

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                Has anyone seen Billy Dib fight in the last couple of years? I only ever saw his loss in the US & he was cack but I do realise that youth/nerves/inexperience/opponent could have played a part in that. Plus the US commentators were calling him the next Prince Naz (cos they're Arabicish?).

Anyway, would be glad to hear how he's looking now.
                I've seen most of his fights since he fought Luevano. I think he has improved and gained some valuable experience in doing so. Bear in mind that the calibre of opposition he has fought hasn't been that great though.

Dib has come to his recent fights with a more aggressive mindset which has made him better to watch. Unfortunately though, he still conducts himself unprofessionally in the ring and his reputation as a dirty fighter is well deserved.

Dib has rivalled Abner Mares in the amount of low blows he has thrown and he only gets away with it because he fights at home in Australia. I'd hate to see him fight like that overseas. If Dib can clean up his act, good luck to him.

Comment

I'm fairly confident that TMT is just a front for Al Haymon to have more control over the entire process.

Comment

Already getting more attention than ever, just make sure you step up when its time to fight. Promoters are not in control when you step in to show and prove (Of course only when its time to rob someone).

Comment

Working...
                    X