Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Afraid to Die?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe in afterlife, so yes I'm very afraid of dying.

Comment

why fear the inevitable

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
        Not remotely afraid to die. I am looking forward to it.

I DO, however, fear the dying process. That is, there are plenty of ways I do not want to die. But, if you could kill me now without causing pain, I'd probably be okay with it. Not sure I want to die just yet, but I ain't got nothing else going on so I might as well.
        lol, that's the way I see it myself and I don't see my life getting any better. I want to live, but if there's nothing going on, then I'll detach myself completely and gracefully bow out.

Comment

Im invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by number1983 View Post
            why fear the inevitable
            If you're tied up in a basement at a serial killers house and he tells you he will for sure 100% murder you by slitting your throat. You don't feel fear because it's inevitable?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              If you're tied up in a basement at a serial killers house and he tells you he will for sure 100% murder you by slitting your throat. You don't feel fear because it's inevitable?
              Its not inevitable, I'd be thinkin of way to kill the motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                Its not inevitable, I'd be thinkin of way to kill the motherfucker.
                Lets say the serial killer is dexter.

= inevitable

Comment

i get shotted 2 time end stil alived. idont afrid to dead.

Comment

I'm 33 and naturally as you get older, people that you have known pass away. I just lost a childhood friend yesterday and even though I hadn't spoken to him in years, his death reminded me that life is precious and is also very fragile. And yes, death does scare me...

Comment

More the fear of what would happen to my family then death itself but I'd say so ye.

Comment

Working...
                      X