Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green, Sauerland Event in Unification Discussions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Green, Sauerland Event in Unification Discussions

BoxingScene.com has been advised that there are ongoing discussions between IBO cruiserweight champion Danny Green, and promotional outfit Sauerland Event, to stage a unification bout in the coming months. Green is interested in facing one of Sauerland's champions, which include WBO king Marco Huck, WBA interim-champion Yoan Pablo Hernandez and IBF champion Steve Cunningham. Although the two sides are talking, it's not exactly clear as to which Sauerland fighter is Green's preferred option.
    [Click Here To Read More]

any of them would be good but that ***** cunningham should fight ross...bothgreen & cunningham have ignored ross...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      any of them would be good but that ***** cunningham should fight ross...bothgreen & cunningham have ignored ross...
      and the evidence?

Comment

Green v.s huck would be good

Comment

i want green vs cunningham

Comment

I thought Danny Green had a serious illness and his career was in jeopardy...

Comment

I command Green for looking to take the tough fights now since he beat Flores.

The Briggs fight was a blessing in disguise cause cherrypicking bums exploded in his face, and he had to do something to get respect back from his fans.

Green should stay away from Cunningham, Huck might be a better opponent stylistically speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by King Koopa View Post
                I thought Danny Green had a serious illness and his career was in jeopardy...
                He nearly had a ruptured appendix which is pretty serious I suppose.

Comment

all 3 are good fighters. hucks probally the worst boxer, but he is the youngest and certainly a strong kid.

Comment

Working...
                  X