Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you ever had boxingscene related dreams?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you ever had boxingscene related dreams?

well i have. and ive only been posting here for a little more than a month.

i think its cos ive been working nights. and im EXHAUSTED. im almost...giddy cos im so tired. so when i sleep..i dream. a lot.

anyway, ive had two this week. in one, i was sitting alone in the woods. the woods is a place i go when im very sad and need a good cry. i dunno, i like nature. anyway, i was sitting on a fallen log, and a certain boxingscene poster came up to me, held out his hand and just said.."come". we walked, and talked, and finally it was time for him to go. he said.."ok now. remember. use THIS (and he pointed to his head) and not THIS (and he pointed to his heart)"

and then i woke up.

the other dream involved two clips sig.

oh.

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post

i think its cos ive been working nights. and im EXHAUSTED. im almost...giddy cos im so tired. so when i sleep..i dream. a lot.

anyway, ive had two this week. in one, i was sitting alone in the woods. the woods is a place i go when im very sad and need a good cry. i dunno, i like nature. anyway, i was sitting on a fallen log, and a certain boxingscene poster came up to me, held out his hand and just said.."come". we walked, and talked, and finally it was time for him to go. he said.."ok now. remember. use THIS (and he pointed to his head) and not THIS (and he pointed to his heart)"

and then i woke up.

oh.
    Maybe he was pointing to his ****........

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
      But no, I've never had any boxingscene related dreams. I've had a few nightmares about Tyson Fury, though.

Comment

The day I dream about this site, is the day I quit posting here....probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
          hm. i dont think so. im quite sure it was his heart. yes, definitely his heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Valentine View Post
            The day I dream about this site, is the day I quit posting here....probably.
            i know what youmean. and it sounds pretty sad, doesnt it. but i think it just lingered in my head and being overtired i dreamt of it. cos i also TWICE dreamt i burned the knuckle on my thumb while taking the ziti out of the oven, and that really happened. so it was like..annoyingly lingering there in the back of my head.

Comment

The following posters have been in my dreams:

Left Hook Tua
              larryx
              Tunney
              warp

I've also dreamt that:

Kermit Cintron KO'd Sergio Martinez in 1
              Me and my old boxing trainer were smoking a fat-ass blunt
              Alfonso Gomez stopped Miguel Cotto in 6.

I need a life

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post

and then i woke up.

oh.
                Do you dream of me?

Comment

Originally posted by RiZО View Post
                  Do you dream of me?
                  noooooot yet. but give it time.

Comment

I would stop paying my internet bill if I started dreaming about boxingscene.

Comment

Working...
                    X