Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez-Martinez Ticket Sales: Event's Strength on Display

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez-Martinez Ticket Sales: Event's Strength on Display

A little more than a year ago, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32KOs) vs. Sergio Martinez (49-2-2, 28KOs) was considered a mismatch by many industry insiders. Fast forward to the present, Chavez-Martinez is now a "50-50" fight in the eyes of most experts.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't trust the things bob Arum says

Comment

i was one of those folks , dat tawt dis was suicidal , but MARTINEZ is in a fight , i cant wait !!!

Comment

Originally posted by daperculator View Post
        I don't trust the things bob Arum says
        Yesterday he was lying. Today he is telling the truth.

Comment

I read that ticket sales are over 14k now.

Comment

Chavez Martinez will be a great fight to read about and watch the youtube highlights about 10 minutes after the fight is over....but as far as live action I will be watching the Latino Superbowl of Boxing....Canelo vs Lopez and the tremendous undercard provided for free by the greatest promotional outfit in the world GBP.

Comment

I would bet about 2k of those tickets have been sold in Belarus, Romania, Latvia, Liechtenstein and Estonia. This is a big night for all those goatfarmers on Martinez's resume, they finally get to watch him knocked out cold onto Jim Lampley's lap.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                I would bet about 2k of those tickets have been sold in Belarus, Romania, Latvia, Liechtenstein and Estonia. This is a big night for all those goatfarmers on Martinez's resume, they finally get to watch him knocked out cold onto Jim Lampley's lap.
                what about all the cans chavez has fought. he may get ko'd.

Comment

So excited for this. I'll be at the Thomas & Mack to watch a war for MW supremacy. War Maravilla!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                    Yesterday he was lying. Today he is telling the truth.
                    HA...............HA..............Ha............... ...ha....................h........................ .................!

Comment

Working...
                    X