No announcement yet.

Froch vs Kessler II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
    Only two outcomes: Kessler KO or Froch UD. I say Kessler stops Froch late in a great fight.
    I think kessler Ko is the least likely outcome, he never looked like stopping froth the first time and has gone downhill since then whereas froch has gotten better

Comment

Only two outcomes: Kessler KO or Froch UD. I say Kessler stops Froch late in a great fight.
      I think Froch by KO has to be considered a possible outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
        Am I the only one who thought kessler looked dreadful against green?

Froch ud small chance tko
        I thought so too, although he did step up when it got tough. He's already proven and I don't want to hold it against him because he's continues to fight back, but it might not be in his control. I said b4 that fight that I wasn't convinced he could see or react fast enough to right hands 100% anymore because of that eye. Then he goes out and gets dropped hard by one in the 1st round. The guy he fought before Green was landing flush rights too, he just had no power. Green himself isn't even known for his right necessarily so seeing him caught like that early is still something I keep in mind when watching Mikkel fight.

Outside of the Codrington KO, Green is known to blow opportunities in fights....he should gone for the kill when he had Kessler hurt. If Froch even thinks he see's Kessler trip on his shoelace, he will be all over him...and froch punches hard with both hands. this might be a totally different fight now. Kessler's chin isn't bad but if getting hit flush at this level is hard to overcome

i guess the good thing for Kessler is that Froch is slow and wide enough to give him a little extra time to see the shots coming which could help him adapt to where he can be effective himself. He did it pretty quickly against Green but I just don't think he can do it for the whole fight against Carl this time....i guess I will pick Froch late TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
          I thought so too, although he did step up when it got tough. He's already proven and I don't want to hold it against him because he's continues to fight back, but it might not be in his control. I said b4 that fight that I wasn't convinced he could see or react fast enough to right hands 100% anymore because of that eye. Then he goes out and gets dropped hard by one in the 1st round. The guy he fought before Green was landing flush rights too, he just had no power. Green himself isn't even known for his right necessarily so seeing him caught like that early is still something I keep in mind when watching Mikkel fight.

Outside of the Codrington KO, Green is known to blow opportunities in fights....he should gone for the kill when he had Kessler hurt. If Froch even thinks he see's Kessler trip on his shoelace, he will be all over him...and froch punches hard with both hands. this might be a totally different fight now. Kessler's chin isn't bad but if getting hit flush at this level is hard to overcome

i guess the good thing for Kessler is that Froch is slow and wide enough to give him a little extra time to see the shots coming which could help him adapt to where he can be effective himself. He did it pretty quickly against Green but I just don't think he can do it for the whole fight against Carl this time....i guess I will pick Froch late TKO.
          Yeah the worry for kessler is that froth has straightened up his shots in particular his right hook which mickey is mire susceptible to

Kessler a warrior though so I don't ever rule him out

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
            I think kessler Ko is the least likely outcome, he never looked like stopping froth the first time and has gone downhill since then whereas froch has gotten better
            Agree with this, I think Froch wins clearly this time around.

Comment

Froch by decision, dude has to be feeling damn good right now. That confidence would show.

Comment

I just noticed the in Nottingham part, so I change my vote from Kessler decision to Froch by robbery.

Comment

I was at the first fight in Denmark.

Great fight by two warriors.

If the second is anything like the first it will be a pleasure.

Both tough tough guys.

I feel like it's anyones fight.

Tempted to go to Nottingham for this one.

Both guys fight their hearts out nearly every time.

True credits to the sport.

Comment

I was expecting it to be seen as pickem fight on these boards but Froch went from completely being counted out in the Bute fight to being a big favorite vs Kessler

Comment

Working...
                    X