No announcement yet.

Floyd Jr. again disses Rick Ross,Pacquiao, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spear View Post
    uhhh i dont give a **** what you were talking about. his ppv # dont prove nothing. those were oscar & ricky hatton fans & fans who hate floyd & want to see him lose making those huge ppv number. sort of different from "LOVE's FLOYD"
    Just read floyd's quote.
    you have any stats to back that up??? of his he doesn't have a following as big as hatton or odlh but to say floyd doesn't have black behind him is stupid. nowhere in there that quote does it say blacks don't support him.

Comment

floyd should chill with the race talk bringing up a subject that doesn't need to be brought into boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spear View Post
        american sporting fans dont support fake boring athletes who talks the talks but cant walk the walk. Americans love excitement when they watch sports, sadly floyd does not provide that for them. that's why they dont support him.

they had no trouble supporting ray leonard, hearns, roy jones, mike tyson, holyfield. but when they dont support floyd he uses the "black people dont support us" excuse. Just look at another great black fighter who is not exciting & does not have a fan base, Bernard Hopkins. Defensive boring fighters dont get support, not because they are black.
        Hopkins been had a fan base moron. Hopkins had a fan base since the early 90's when you were still sucking your moms ****.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
          you have any stats to back that up??? of his he doesn't have a following as big as hatton or odlh but to say floyd doesn't have black behind him is stupid. nowhere in there that quote does it say blacks don't support him.
          The whole point of the article is that floyd was saying cotto,marquez, & pacquiao have the whole support of their country & race. He doesnt. read his quote; "the black community should support me!" If he had the whole country or the whole black race he would be selling 10 million plus ppvs. what i meant to write was he doesnt have the FULL support of the black community.

Originally posted by VipersThunder View Post
          Hopkins been had a fan base moron. Hopkins had a fan base since the early 90's when you were still sucking your moms ****.
          He has never been a major ticket seller or have been the A side to any big promotion or event. look at his big fights, he's always playing second fiddle. vs oscar, vs pavlik, vs tito, & vs calzaghe. His Fanbase = not a lot of people.

Comment

hate to break it to yall morons but floyds and and bhops fan base was never near the fan base of jcc,mp,tyson,duran and oscar and many others. as far as ppv numbers floyd cant and will never make those numbers with out the fan base of a popular fighter. floyd fan base is a joke compared to those fighters i just mention. so eat it bitches.

Comment

How is him having a predominately black team a good thing? I own several businesses and would have a hard time finding anyone to support me if I said I predominately hire white people. You dont help any race with stupid ****ing comments like that.

Comment

pamanista in 6

Comment

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
                  Its funny how you skipped the part when he said if the money is right hell knock out Cotto.....

hahahahaha
                  I'm sure Floyd will make sure the money ain't right...lotsa talky, no walky. He ain't knockin nobody out. He's a boring defensive fighter that don't want to get hurt or scarred. He is no warrior. And to think i used to like him. ****, even verizon is faster than he is.

Comment

this guys tryin to b the malcolm x of boxing..swear this race **** is old news now init? for fuk sake theres a black president

Comment

floyd should really talk about his charity work more often.

Comment

Working...
                      X