Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Roger's the one that watches the tapes, has he gone on record about Ortiz yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since Roger's the one that watches the tapes, has he gone on record about Ortiz yet?

Just curious

you must not have seen 24/7....

he basically say victor ortiz who? wouldn't know him from a bag of white rice....

Comment

roger says he can't tell ortiz from a bag of white rice.

Comment

Ortiz is too dangerous at WW and shouldn't be slept on. I think even at 154 Ortiz will be no slouch. Wartiz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
          Ortiz is too dangerous at WW and shouldn't be slept on. I think even at 154 Ortiz will be no slouch. Wartiz!!!
          He's a danger to all welterweights not named Floyd Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Yes. He gave an very insightful/thorough break down of Ortiz in which he stated:

"Victor Ortiz aint ****, he just another fighter...why would I give a fvkk about him".

Comment

Originally posted by AKOO View Post
              He's a danger to all welterweights not named Floyd Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquiao.
              You put Ortiz up against any of the last 3 fighters that May and Pac fought and I assure you Ortiz will look as spectacular...

Comment

he don't know **** about boxing..

Comment

Originally posted by AKOO View Post
                  Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                  You put Ortiz up against any of the last 3 fighters that May and Pac fought and I assure you Ortiz will look as spectacular...
                  isnt that what he just said? lulz

Comment

i read something not sure if from Roger or his other bro, but said Ortiz better test than Pacquiao and it will be easy win...

but..

hes also a toothless fool and could be wrong

Comment

Working...
                    X