No announcement yet.

Pacquiao showing signs of roidrage..throws game off table after losing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mesher View Post
    Yeh smashing a mobile phone is heaps worse than bashing the mother of your children in front of them....
    gonna say the same thing stupid *****s should STFU!

Comment

That's not roid rage. That's him being a sore loser because his rock em sock em robot got his head popped off. Besides, everyone already knows that Manny doesn't do steroids. He does the mixture of EPO, HGH, Insulin, and Testoserone. Those are not steroids, they're high fashion PEDs.

I saw the weigh in live last night [props to HBO, Manny, and Marquez for being pioneers of the live weigh in era]. They showed Manny's pic from their 1st fight, and Manny's pic from last night. I can clearly see that Manny's head has gotten bigger. I know he's a global superstar [rightfully so I may add] and that may cause someone to get a 'big head'. This big head is in a literal sense, not a figurative one. If Manny keeps at it, he'll look like megamind after a while.

Comment

If that is the case as you believe, then Marquez will be in great trouble inside the ring.

Comment

manny got into a hissy fit and started breaking mobile phones lol

Comment

LOL..............typical *****........................intelligence......... .....

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
              That's not roid rage. That's him being a sore loser because his rock em sock em robot got his head popped off. Besides, everyone already knows that Manny doesn't do steroids. He does the mixture of EPO, HGH, Insulin, and Testoserone. Those are not steroids, they're high fashion PEDs.

I saw the weigh in live last night [props to HBO, Manny, and Marquez for being pioneers of the live weigh in era]. They showed Manny's pic from their 1st fight, and Manny's pic from last night. I can clearly see that Manny's head has gotten bigger. I know he's a global superstar [rightfully so I may add] and that may cause someone to get a 'big head'. This big head is in a literal sense, not a figurative one. If Manny keeps at it, he'll look like megamind after a while.
              so manny is already taking peds when he was still 16 yrs old as ur logic he must be looking like an alien right now

Comment

Wow. I've never seen that picture. Great find.

Comment

Originally posted by evil-lad View Post
                  LOL..............typical *****........................intelligence......... .....
                  strugg is back kids

1.black fighter in his avi (to make him look like he is not a racist)

2.dots because he is a ******

3.the word ***** in every post

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                    strugg is back kids

1.black fighter in his avi (to make him look like he is not a racist)

2.dots because he is a ******

3.the word ***** in every post
                    link to a racist post?..............never been a racist...............and never will .................you sick ****

Comment

Originally posted by evil-lad View Post
                      Strugg???????

Comment

Working...
                      X