No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Sillakh: Pascal, Erdei, Henry Are Running Scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Sillakh: Pascal, Erdei, Henry Are Running Scared

Ivaylo Gotzev, manager of undefeated light heavyweight Ismayl Sillakh (16-0, 13KOs), believes the light heavyweights who were ordered to participate in the WBC's four-man tournament are dragging their feet to get involved. The WBC ordered Jean Pascal to face Zsolt Erdei, while Chris Henry was ordered to fight Sillakh - and then the two winner would collide in a mandatory eliminator for the right to challenge Bernard Hopkins.

[Click Here To Read More]

Team Sillakh: Pascal, Erdei, Henry Are Running Scared

Yes - Ismayl Sillakh is THE BEST - he can annihilate all these guys!!!

Comment

Sillakh is one of my 3-4 favourite fighters right now. He will beat anyone at 175.

Mark that down.

Comment

would like to see sillakh - bute

Comment

skilah would beat all of them

Comment

sillakh is a beast - he is the quintessential boxer/puncher - he knows how to use his leverage in generating power.

Comment

Sillakh is a BEAST but he needs to prove himself against somebody worth boasting about first....I think him Murat or Henry would be a step up but I'm sure he'll beat both....sillakh vs Cleverly would be AWESOME!!..2 undefeated young guys who can both box and bang= EPIC!!!

Comment

I think Sillakh can beat all of these guys, but I'd like to see him step up against a guy like Yusaf Mack before fighting the top guys. That would be a great test. Mack could really make him look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                  I think Sillakh can beat all of these guys, but I'd like to see him step up against a guy like Yusaf Mack before fighting the top guys. That would be a great test. Mack could really make him look bad.
                  i agree 100%

sillakh needs more time before stepping up to the top fighters at 175, but hes got enough talent to beat them all once he gets there. probably the best prospect in all of boxing right now imo.

and mack would be a great fight for him, would make for an exciting fight, help him gain valuable experience and he would probably look good in the process.

mack is a slick fighter but sillakh is the better boxer imo and knowing how powerful he is and how mack isnt very durable it would probably be a KO for sillakh. mack is a quality professional though and sillakh would gain alot from sharing a ring with him.

Comment

Sillakh is just telling it how it is. It's funny because yesterday when I read that Pascal did'nt want to be in the tourny but he would still fight Erdei. So if you ask me that's a flat out duck o Sillakh right there.

Comment

Working...
                    X