No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: "I helped Jerry Brown and Harry Reid Win Elections"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is so humble.......................

people should stop putting this boxing guys on a pedestal.....

like hatton fans thinking he is one of the lads.....when the motherfocker refers to himself on the third person

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
      There are a lot of filipinos in nevada, and if Pacquiao could convince filipinos that harry reid was for them in policy and would support them, then that's a lot of votes.

Honestly most filipinos don't know much about American politics.
      Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      Follow the link in the OP dunce.

Is he though? Reid was down 2-5% if every major pre-election poll conducted leading up to Tues and he was predicted by virtually all pundits to lose to Angle. Pac gives his endorsement, Reid wins and it turns out 75% of the Asian-American population in Nevada reporting they voted for Harry.

So something happened that caused Reid to go from the loser by 4% to winning by only 40,000 votes and garnering 3/4 of the Asian vote. You put it together...
      Thats because he has done a half-ass job as a senator. It's ridiculous he got re-elected. Can anyone be shocked, isn't Nevada known to be super liberal?(They could give two ****s if the person with that job has been doing lousy as long as their democrat) The only election they probably voted Republican in was the Ronald Reagan election.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
        Thats because he has done a half-ass job as a senator. It's ridiculous he got re-elected. Can anyone be shocked, isn't Nevada known to be super liberal. The only election they probably voted Republican in was the Ronald Reagan election.
        the other candidate wasn't that much better

and scientology in classrooms is a little too liberal

Comment

HAHAHA, I feel like an idiot. Nevada is actually usually Republican when it comes to president. I thought because it was close to California that it would be democrat most of the time..

The majority of the time Nevada votes republican... Btw, if thats true how the **** did Harry Reid get re-elected when he has been doing a horrible job as Senator... Doesn't make sense to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...election,_2008

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is officially a TOOL of the New World Order.

I feel sorry for whatever people he "represents" in Sarangani.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
              HAHAHA, I feel like an idiot. Nevada is actually usually Republican when it comes to president. I thought because it was close to California that it would be democrat most of the time..

The majority of the time Nevada votes republican... Btw, if thats true how the **** did Harry Reid get re-elected when he has been doing a horrible job as Senator... Doesn't make sense to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...election,_2008
              the other candidate was an even bigger schmuck...and i consider myself moderate but reid is a tool. and manny is silly if he really thinks he helped that much.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                the other candidate was an even bigger schmuck...and i consider myself moderate but reid is a tool. and manny is silly if he really thinks he helped that much.
                That's an understatement. She (Sharron Angle) was literally a hypocritical batshit crazy bitch.

Comment

a foreign boxer swaying US elections is BS to the tenth power! And its pretty fuking insulting to the pinoy americans. Harry Reid didnt do 90% of the shyt that they promised in 08' but he has a name and the capital and was challenged by a Palin clone!

Comment

If Floyd endorses Angle, she would probably win by landslide.

Floyd is much famous than Pacquiao in Asia.

Comment

Manny did help, but he didn't win the election for Reid by any stretch of the imagination. And Reid was in a tough battle, but he was expected to pull through. Angle may have been narrowly ahead in one or two polls, but the majority I saw had Reid taking it. Props to Manny for his help with Reid and Brown!

Comment

Working...
                      X